Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

5 star cull obsidian r5 even with balance changers

Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 96
edited September 20 in General Discussion
Hey guys not sure if I should r5 my 5 star cull obsidian even with the balance changers or not so I am making this poll pls vote and after u vote pls comment on why u chose that particular choice

5 star cull obsidian r5 even with balance changers 27 votes

Yes Rank 5 cull obsidian he is a beast
37% 10 votes
No don’t rank 5 cull obsidian as he will not be as good after the balance
62% 17 votes

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 533 ★★
    I have him even though after rebalance i think he would be great i have him as a 4* r5
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 926 ★★★★
    How about an option for "Wait and See"?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 1,166 ★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

How about an option for "Wait and See"?

Yeah just wait til December and then decide after you see what changes. I literally awakened my r4 5-star cull the morning that they announced he would be balanced downward, but rather than freak I decided to wait and see. It might not be a drastic change.
  • KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    Nobody knows how he will be after the balance so better wait and see...
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 877 ★★★
    Wait
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,279 ★★★★
    Don’t rank him up yet, save the resources. Once he’s been changed, play a couple quests with him to decide if you still like him and think that he’s viable.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 479 ★★
    If I could, I would rank him down from r4 as I have him now. Nor to say when they nerf him. Massive waste of resources