**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modok autoblocking CapIW sp1

It reads that caps sp1 reduces defensive ability accuracy by 100% if kenetically charged
Modok back to back blocked my sp1 when in the past it never happened

Am i missing something?
I thought this was a feature explicitly described in his description

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you have kinetic charges, did modos have enhanced abilities or force of will node
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    This has happened to me this month as well. Always worked fine before. Definitely a bug. No nodes or anything.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I have been discussing with my alliance mates I think something is wrong with cap. In last war with a kinetic charge did not ignore an unstoppable by the champion. Also past 24 hours does not seem to be hitting as hard. Almost like his kinetic Charge’s are not working
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Bump
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Special attacks consume all kinetic potential, even if no debuffs were triggered, so no defensive ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Jkw634 said:

I have been discussing with my alliance mates I think something is wrong with cap. In last war with a kinetic charge did not ignore an unstoppable by the champion. Also past 24 hours does not seem to be hitting as hard. Almost like his kinetic Charge’s are not working

Still hitting 12-16k crits on the heavy second hit. "In war" means that it may have happened because of a node. Another thing I saw is "ignore unstoppable' which he has never done. He removes the unstoppable when he hits the opponent, but it doesn't work on intercepts while the opponent is unstoppable, maybe because the game can't interrupt the attack animation of the opponent. I have fought countless unstunnable fights with unstoppable and I have never been able to remove it on an intercept. Unless I an doing something wrong.