**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Future of The Battlerealm

1235»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I am gonna go out on a limb here...luckily it is a big fat thick one! When Maestro is added he will be added during a special gifting event and only available in the gifting crystals just like thanos. So if we want him we are going to have to count on generous alliance mates and friends for our change to get him. Or! Of course those of you with four or five accounts can gift yourselves until you give up or pull him!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    This post was almost a month ago. Things have been really stale since the initial announcement. No big MCOC announcements at Comicon. Not much hyp around Elsa or Man Thing. Anything good on the near horizon?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

This post was almost a month ago. Things have been really stale since the initial announcement. No big MCOC announcements at Comicon. Not much hyp around Elsa or Man Thing. Anything good on the near horizon?

Well theres 6.3 any day now. Variant 4 any day now. And we always get special calendars for Halloween Thanksgiving and Christmas/anniversary. Also the abyss of legends and MROC.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I wish I had Thanos, Kang on my roster more so to collect them, but know unless I am part of an alliance where spending a lot is part of being in the roster than getting them won't happen, but who knows there might be other ways in the future. Hoping that by completing the Abyss of Legends, you get a special champion kinda of like what those got for completing Labyrinth of Legends.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    The future of the battle realm is upon us, rejoice my fellow mcoc players for the time has come. We shall sing songs and dance to the game of MCOC
    I look forward to Mr. Fantastic and Dr Doom when they come to the game next month.
    edited October 2019
    Just came up with an interesting theory...

What if the question mark in red is a character which overlaps into both MCOC and MROC. Just a thought. B)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Rap said:

I am gonna go out on a limb here...luckily it is a big fat thick one! When Maestro is added he will be added during a special gifting event and only available in the gifting crystals just like thanos. So if we want him we are going to have to count on generous alliance mates and friends for our change to get him. Or! Of course those of you with four or five accounts can gift yourselves until you give up or pull him!

Maestro might be the 6* champ award for summoners who qualified for act 6 legend runs.
  • Divide war into two categories (1) for beginners up to 5 mil. With no summoner above 400k (2) advance for those 5 mil and above summoners 5 mi and above
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If they stick to 6 months we have a lot of content coming up soon
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Im super pumped
    When will we get an update on this? This was in September and now we are in November.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Im sure they will update the puzzle/give us more news when MROC comes out
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    They usually drop the first Champion Puzzle in January and the second on mid-year (June / July). Having a couple more champion puzzles seems to be the exception this year.