Options

Why is that Kabam adopt the "rich get richer" approach?

13»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Yes. If you play perfectly and never take a hit, you can take her down with a 3*. Lol.

If you cant manage to parry and just attack to create space when you get backed up, you have no business in a quest like this to begin with yet
    I'm going to have to disagree. Anyone could miss a Parry or Dex. Suggestions are fine, but when you go in with lower Rarities that depend on never getting hit, that's not a reasonable way to gauge that it's a cake walk, and it's not reasonable to say if people can't play as perfectly as that, they have no business being there.
    Its absolutely reasonable. All these threads are complaining about the tuning or design of the quest. Those things are obviously not an issue if the quest can be completed with 3 and 4* champs. The issue is the skill level of a subset of the player base. Cant blame the content creators or devs for that one.
    You know it's one thing to think everyone is at your level. It's another to expect them to be. People are complaining based on where they're at, with their own level of experience. The only ones who decide who content is targeted for is Kabam. This was a mid-upper Boss Rush. Not particularly for End-Game alone. I don't know why it bothers people so much if others had a hard time with it, but they can say that if they did. They're not speaking from where you're at.
    It doesnt bother me that people are having a hard time. It bothers me that those people cant accept the fact that one or both of their skill or roster isn't up to the task yet. Sometimes you have to just grind it out and practice until you get it. Other times you have to set it down and accept that you aren't ready yet and try to get the next one which people seem less and less willing to do.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★

Yes. If you play perfectly and never take a hit, you can take her down with a 3*. Lol.

If you cant manage to parry and just attack to create space when you get backed up, you have no business in a quest like this to begin with yet
    I'm going to have to disagree. Anyone could miss a Parry or Dex. Suggestions are fine, but when you go in with lower Rarities that depend on never getting hit, that's not a reasonable way to gauge that it's a cake walk, and it's not reasonable to say if people can't play as perfectly as that, they have no business being there.
    Its absolutely reasonable. All these threads are complaining about the tuning or design of the quest. Those things are obviously not an issue if the quest can be completed with 3 and 4* champs. The issue is the skill level of a subset of the player base. Cant blame the content creators or devs for that one.
    You know it's one thing to think everyone is at your level. It's another to expect them to be. People are complaining based on where they're at, with their own level of experience. The only ones who decide who content is targeted for is Kabam. This was a mid-upper Boss Rush. Not particularly for End-Game alone. I don't know why it bothers people so much if others had a hard time with it, but they can say that if they did. They're not speaking from where you're at.
    It doesnt bother me that people are having a hard time. It bothers me that those people cant accept the fact that one or both of their skill or roster isn't up to the task yet. Sometimes you have to just grind it out and practice until you get it. Other times you have to set it down and accept that you aren't ready yet and try to get the next one which people seem less and less willing to do.
    We've all been there. A piece of content that frustrates us, that we can't get past. Personally I used AA and took her down with ease. I can still relate. If I'm frustrated with something, the last thing I want to hear is I'm not good enough and the problem is me. For that matter, people still have a right to express their own feedback based on their own level of skill. We don't need to overpower them based on our own. All feedback is valid.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★

All feedback is valid.
    Could not possibly disagree any more

You can disagree if you like, but that's how it is when you're running a game. You can't exclude people and what they say based on where they're at. You can take it into context, but what they say is just as important as what people more advanced are saying. Rank in the game doesn't give more validity. People speak for themselves for where they're at when sharing their own experience.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom same. He was by far the hardest fight. I wasted more revives than i care to remember because he did the same thing u described. I would either be hit right off the bat or he would stand back and build a special 3 and nail me.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

Neotwism said:

The only match i didnt like was Symbiote Supreme. He has been bugged for a year. Within the last month they changed his description to match his play. Why should we face a champ that is knowingly bugged? I realize the main bug only deals with dealing damage at the start of the fight, but that still affected this match because some attackers took the damage and others didnt. Most 3* champs should be dead at the start of the fight if this ability was working properly

I had the hardest time with him, but not because of the bug. That Node left little room for error, and he wouldn't Bait. Spent about 700 Units taking him down, using Revs on Mephisto. Lol. Half the time he would whiff when the Fight started. The other half he was passive and held Block until his L3 shot off.
    You can also stun lock him. Stark Spidey is ideal because of his power drain