**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add Magneto and Juggernaut to next buff poll

Hey everyone
I think we all agree that magneto is one of those characters who is supposed to be really powerful but he's never been looked at. At present, he simply sucks and I would love to see one of the most iconic villains in all of marvel be close to what he truly is in game. On the other hand, juggernaut is one champion that has absolutely no practical utility or damage. I would like to see them both be added to the champion buff list now that collosus and old man Logan will be getting their buffs. What do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    lol to add to polls they have too many options, like magneto,gambit,janefoster,loki,hulkbuster,juggs,unst. col,Diablo cyclops both,NC, superior ironman,og ironman,falcon,karnak,Both daredvils,xforce deadpool, probably too many more but last two took them 6 months total to buff (still not released) so i dnt really see any point of them hyping something thts just takes this long ,
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut was getting buffed with each update that went by. It doesn't need more for now, let other champions have their turn
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

You want to know something crazy? Nick Fury has a Plasma Rifle, Grenades, a Knife, a Pistol, a Drone that flys down and shoots you during his SP1, and a Life Model Decoy, but somehow he doesn’t have the #Metal tag. Same logic applies to Taskmaster, Ronin, Mascare, Agent Venom, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight, and Elektra, who are all carrying lethal amounts of metal yet for some reason Kabam doesn’t think that they’d set off any alarms at the airport.

Then every champ would have #Metal tag and would become fully unnecessary. Even Spider-Man (Classic) would be classified as a #Metal Champ 'cuz his webshooters are made out of metal.

This tag is mostly only applied to champs where their armor or core mechanic has sth to do with metal.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    In general I wish they would focus on more iconic characters like these 2 versus some of the others on the list.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Also for mags they should make the magnetized stronger. Similar to a danger sense like mechanic which boosts damage and lowers ability accuracy more than current. Other abilities added more but that would be a start.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Juggernaut was getting buffed with each update

Not a buff if he's still garbage