**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Bug in AQ MP5

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
My Omega takes 0 bleed damage bc I have 1/3 in coagulate. Yet he takes bleed damage from the 2nd MS in AQ Map 5.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If the bleed has a damage associated, he will never take 0 damage from it.
    Also, there is a node on that fight which enhances bleed damage, meaning that your 90% (+ coagulate) bleed damage reduction will be drastically lower
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Kabam kind of messed up on the way the bleed damage is boosted. It is additive rather than multiplicative, e.g. 90% immunity, then damage is increased by 40% of the ORIGINAL value, I believe. It is a cheesy way to create more damage unless you are fully immune, minimizing the Bleed reduction masteries and partial immunities.
    Omega red reduces bleed damage by 90%. By default, the damage is set to 100% of the stated value. If it gets boosted to 150% damage for example, Omega Red will still take 60% bleed damage of the original value
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

If the bleed has a damage associated, he will never take 0 damage from it.
    Also, there is a node on that fight which enhances bleed damage, meaning that your 90% (+ coagulate) bleed damage reduction will be drastically lower

Thats not how it works. Omega takes -90% bleed damage and coagulate adda another 10%.
    Thats a flat 100%
    I doesnt matter if the bleed damage is 1 or 1.000.000. It should be 0.
    What do you think why DE does 0 damage?

Omega red reduces bleed damage by 90%. By default, the damage is set to 100% of the stated value. If it gets boosted to 150% damage for example, Omega Red will still take 60% bleed damage of the original value

But it was not that way in the past. They didnt anounced a change so its a bug. Simple as that.
    An answere from a mod would be nice on that.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

An answere from a mod would be nice on that.

Already ben conform from a mod
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★

Wait that was in may. Like what
    Gamer said:

Do you have a link to that?
    As far as I remember, they never changed it. Simply because it always worked that way
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Like I said... 10% of the base, and 40% more of the base after reductions. Believe Masteries then take 10%, etc off of that effective remainder (50% of base for Omega Red), so 45% effective, etc. Basically... bring a bleed immune champion. Order of operations fail, but it is what it is.