**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Domino is the best champion in the game.

2»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Etjama said:

First of all, I have both Sparky and Domino. That comparison is false. Sparky's God tier because he has so much utility combined with insane damage from poise charges. Domino has a lot of utility, but not quite as much as Sparky. She has tons of damage, but it relies on RNG. Now Ghost arguably has more damage and utility than either of them since she can shrug off debuffs and tank pretty much any specials along with the Cruelties, Furies and OP special 2, especially with the Wasp synergy. I'm not saying that Domino isn't an amazing champ. I happen to love her. But you can't just go out and say she's the best in the game, no question. I personally think that in experienced, skillful hands, Ghost and Quake are the best in the game. I have my reasons why and a lot of others think the same thing. But I can't go out and say they're the best without a doubt. Everything's situation dependant.

I have a 5* ghost and she is not better than domino, I know because I have ghost and use her every day in story/EQ I've also seen domino gameplay and I can say that domino is better hands down.
    All i have to say to that is "Ha!"