**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moon Knight Rework Idea

Everyone knows moon knight is lacking in both damage potential and utilities. So I've come up with a rework idea that ditches the moon phases concept and trades it for one similar to ronin's stances. While most of us can agree that the idea of his abilities changing according to the actual phase of the moon is really cool, we all know he remains almost useless for the majority of the month. Therefore I think it would be better to substitute them with moon knight's different personas, which are a pivotal part of his character in the comics.

Passive:
-Moon Knight's adamantium armor as well as his increased pain tolerance grant him +60% physical and crit resistance

Basic attacks:
- All of moon knight's staff attacks have a 45% chance to cause bleed on the opponent dealing (x) damage over (y) seconds (bleeds stack)
- Finishing a 5-hit combo with a light attack allows moon knight to cycle through his different personas
- Dashing back and holding block for 2 seconds activates the currently chosen persona

Personas
- Marc Spector: Moon knight's default persona (he starts the fight with it active). It grants him a passive precision buff increasing critical rating by (x). It also grants moon knight a true strike buff for every 15 hits on his combo meter lasting (y) seconds
- Jake Lockley: Grants Moon Knight a passive fury buff increasing attack rating by (x). Also, staff attacks have a 100% to bleed the opponent and the bleed duration is doubled
- Steven Grant: Whenever moon knight is knocked down, he switches to this persona. For every 10 hits on moon knight's combo meter or 5 hits on his opponent's combo meter, moon knight gains an evade charge, granting him a 5% chance to evade incoming attacks (when not blocking). This chance is double against projectile attacks. Whenever moon knight is knocked down the charges reset

Special Attacks:
-SP1 has a 60% chance to stun the opponent for (y) seconds and a 100% chance to bleed them, dealing (x) damage over (y) seconds
-SP2 has a 100% to stun the opponent for (y) seconds and grant a passive cruelty buff increasing critical damage rating by (x)
-SP3 has a 100% to bleed the opponent, dealing (x) damage over (y) seconds. Also, places a concussion on the opponent, reducing their defensive ability accuracy by 85%

Sig ability: Avatar of Konshu
-Whenever moon knight of his opponent would fall under 25% health, moon knight receives a passive "konshu's blessing", lasting for (y) seconds and granting him all benefits from his 3 personas combined.

I don't think this changes would make him op, but they would, without a doubt, bring him up to par with newer champions. It would also do him justice since he's such a badass character and probably my favorite superhero. What do you guys think?