**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice

I have 6 T2 alpha right now ,who should I rank up, please guide me.

Rank up advice 35 votes

Rank 5 Unawakened Domino
40%
DukeHSenpaiEthans8279Hammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756MegaGalacticJridenhour_3LordNeoRig24Kingpinamosgp87natewagz419Madcat_MGP_ 14 votes
Rank 4 awakened Quake
5%
IamTryingMyBestX_Factor_Agent 2 votes
Rank 4 awakened Gladiator Hulk
5%
DorianGrayH3t3r 2 votes
Rank 4 unawakened Gwen pool
0%
Rank 5 awakened stark spidey
45%
MrLalowDOKTOROKTOPUSNightwing6666ChampioncriticTheSquish671Tony886Beyond00_GeorgiaDawgG2DKEtjamaOGAvengerObaid_Jacob03Aaronc94Thicco_ModeDankPlutoCaptainPoll 16 votes
Rank 4 ice man
2%
Hedron 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DorianGrayDorianGray Posts: 23
    Rank 4 awakened Gladiator Hulk
    Ton of good options there, but ghulk is the only champ in game that can reliably counter passive damage over time effects. R4 is a must for any roster if you ask me.
  • Options
    DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Stark or domino
  • Options
    DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Whoever is your favorite hero
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Depends who you know how to play with.

Quake would be brilliant but I personally don’t know how to play it - too hard.

Domino is heavy hitter and the easiest option.

Iceman immune for most of the things so good option as well but damage very low tho..

Start Spidey is quite good choice as well - especially power control and taunt helps a lot
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited September 2019

Thanks for the advices and I decided to go with Spidey but today I opened a 5 * basic and pulled her .
  • Options
    Really depends on your roster, who you need to balance out your roster, and who you're comfortable with. Would be better if you if give us more information and post your roster.