**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bug: generic sig stones and 2 star tech spidey

With item use just started i am trying to pump my 2 star generic sig stones into my 2 star tech spidey and it is not letting me. From the item use screen, using the sig stone the tech spidey is not showing up in the list. Direct from the character screen it is saying there are no items available for the tech spidey.
I do not have a tech 2 star sig stone to test if that is working.
Running on an iPhone 5s.
Account name: token55555
eot260rrsvgq.jpg
5tuwzdewayco.jpg

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,750 ★★★★★
    Becase this is a awky gym and he is all redty awkent so u Can not ise this one him
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Becase this is a awky gym and he is all redty awkent so u Can not ise this one him

Hm ... No ... He has sig stones in the screenshot.
    Is a weird bug. Try to click on the sig stones and use them on the spider
  • Token55555Token55555 Member Posts: 2
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Yep they are definitely sig stones not awakening gems.
    And I cant by clicking on the sig stones either. The tech spidey is missing from the list of champs that shows when you click on the stones. (didnt screenshot since its a few pages long scrolling)
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,750 ★★★★★
    Token55555 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Yep they are definitely sig stones not awakening gems.
    And I cant by clicking on the sig stones either. The tech spidey is missing from the list of champs that shows when you click on the stones. (didnt screenshot since its a few pages long scrolling)
    Yeah Sry didt se this over the ofter Sry my bad. How u more Thah one acc ?