**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A GREAT idea for KABAM - Champions Login Calendar

2»

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    It's a great idea - I'm in!
    Prathap said:

What's the fun in getting the champ you want right away...

Well the catch is you have to login for 365 days.. that's a long time waiting for a champ and also shows that you have real commitment.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    The only thing I have to object to is it's pretty intense to make sure you don't miss more than 5 days in a year. This 3-month Calendar has had me manic. Lol. I usually do anyway, but it's stressful when you have to.

The only thing I have to object to is it's pretty intense to make sure you don't miss more than 5 days in a year. This 3-month Calendar has had me manic. Lol. I usually do anyway, but it's stressful when you have to.

Yeah I mean that can be relaxed to 10 days, or something like that to make it more workable.

But the reward's pretty awesome so obviously there has to be a cost somewhere.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I have to say, it is a great idea. A year is long enough. Normally we will quit the game after 2 or 3 years. So rewards loyaty players a 5 star as they wish is not a big deal anyway. It does not change anything in the grand scheme of things, but it does prolong player hope because they know for sure they can get the champ they love just by playing for a year, and with that they will keep playing actively. It does help Kabam in the end.

I dont see any reason why should we oppose this idea.

edited September 2019
    Also at the end of the day it's just 1 champ, it's hardly going to make or break the game.

But it could just make such a world of difference to someone who really loves that 1 champ but could never pull him/her.

As an example:

- Lagacy could never get Nick Fury but he loves him, that would be a great get for him.

- Dorky Dave loves Warlock (and NF) - would be great if he could somehow just pick him (or 1 of them)

- Prof Hoff would love to get Aegon - if he can't pull him for 1 year it would be great to see him getting Aegon

etc, etc, etc...
    I hope that Kabam will think for this community for once, just once is enough. Because right now everything they do is just for their own benefit.
    GOTG said:

I hope that Kabam will think for this community for once, just once is enough. Because right now everything they do is just for their own benefit.

And it's actually a Win/Win.

We get the champ we can never pull. Kabam gets us logging in consistently for a year.

GOTG said:

And it's actually a Win/Win.

We get the champ we can never pull. Kabam gets us logging in consistently for a year.
    I agree with you. 5 star is gradually losing their value with the coming of rank 3 and maybe even rank 4 6 star in the end of this year so awarding us a 5 star is not a big deal. It actually only help lower to middile level player anyway.

edited September 2019
    You can also add another requirement that only player at level 60 can get this special crystal.
    @Japam12345
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Wish there was an option to create a poll within a poll, where I would ask folks to rate the level of entitlement of the OP for wanting to get a free 5* (and is even audacious enough to want to choose the 5*) just for logging into the game daily for an extended period of time. Something that regular players do anyway because, you know, they actually play the game.

I'd personally give it a rating of Level 100 😂.
    edited September 2019
    Addyos said:

Wish there was an option to create a poll within a poll, where I would ask folks to rate the level of entitlement of the OP for wanting to get a free 5* (and is even audacious enough to want to choose the 5*) just for logging into the game daily for an extended period of time. Something that regular players do anyway because, you know, they actually play the game.

I'd personally give it a rating of Level 100 😂.

Well some people said it's too hard to login for a year.. now you're saying it's too easy.

Can't win.. LOL..
    GOTG said:

You can also add another requirement that only player at level 60 can get this special crystal.
    @Japam12345

Agreed.

And a free 4* of your choising if you're lower level 40-60... something like that sounds very reasonable.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’d rather it be some sort of rank up material, t5b or something.
    Savio444 said:

I’d rather it be some sort of rank up material, t5b or something.

Yeah this is on top of what we're already getting. That's the whole point. To keep us players happy.

But it would also benefit Kabam, so a Win/Win.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, I already all the awesome champs
    Logging in for a whole year to get a 5* is still just way to low in rewards
    Lvernon15 said:

Logging in for a whole year to get a 5* is still just way to low in rewards

Yeah but you get to choose the champ you want.

There's usually a champ you can never pull... so I think it would be worth it.

Also we've got people here saying that's too easy a task, ... so it can't be that hard.