**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Symbiote Spidey :(

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Time to cry in a hole. After saving up so much 5 star shards all i got was a freaking Symbiote Spidey. :disappointed: WHHYYYYY he has like no utility. Any, if he is any use who should i replace him with. 4* Awakened LVL 38 Rogue, 4* unawakened Venom the Duck, 3* awakened Cap America IW or 3* unawakened Sentinel?

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

He has a really long and powerful armor break on his heavy and some really good damage.
    Yes, he's not the best, but he's also more than just decent.

He has a really long and powerful armor break on his heavy and some really good damage.
    Yes, he's not the best, but he's also more than just decent.

@UmbertoDelRio Thanks for the advice. So... do you think i should replace him with someone?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    He makes a great AW defender. At one time Symbiote Spider-Man was one of the top AW bosses.

Not so much anymore, but that doesn’t mean he still can’t ruin someone’s day.

Well, probably with that sentinel. That really depends on what content you're currently focussing on.

@UmbertoDelRio I'm focusing on completing act 4 right now
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Well, probably with that sentinel. That really depends on what content you're currently focussing on.

Honestly, in Act 4, you don't need much as far as utility goes. The Venom boss is best with a duped Ronan, Doctor Voodoo, and a couple others. In the last Maestro quest exploration, a regen counter is very helpful. But besides those, I can't think of any real utility that you need. A good damage dealer like Symbiote Spidey could actually be very helpful.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Spam heavy to get as many armour breaks as possible
    Sp2 (guaranteed crit)
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    You shouldn't be sad about that, I have a 5* symbiote spidey at r3 and he kicks some serious ass, he has a high crit rate and good damage output, his armor break on heavy cripples the likes of ghost and Emma frost and his sp2 is lethal, guaranteed crit and hits pretty damn hard... He's a powerhouse
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He isn’t half bad, especially for newer players, better than the ip I got from my first 3 5 stars
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Etjama said:

Honestly, in Act 4, you don't need much as far as utility goes. The Venom boss is best with a duped Ronan, Doctor Voodoo, and a couple others. In the last Maestro quest exploration, a regen counter is very helpful. But besides those, I can't think of any real utility that you need. A good damage dealer like Symbiote Spidey could actually be very helpful.
    gulk for starburst node
    Yeah, that too. But even then, if you have high damage dealers, none of the fights or nodes are really hard.
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98
    edited September 2019

any 5* will smash most act 4 content ...my first 5" didn't sit on the team for a long time as I simply didn't have the resources to rank up. VTM is pretty sick and I certainly wouldn't be upset with stealth Spidey, he ain't the best but sure as hell ain't the worst
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    WillT said:

any 5* will smash most act 4 content ...my first 5" didn't sit on the team for a long time as I simply didn't have the resources to rank up. VTM is pretty sick and I certainly wouldn't be upset with stealth Spidey, he ain't the best but sure as hell ain't the worst
    stealth?
    Thanks everyone! I tried him and i realised he was soo OP. I'll take him to r2 soon.