**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

looking for a casual but successful, well led ally

Hey guys,

I am out looking again...tough to find a good spot to land. I am a 900kish account with about 4700 prestige. Job got busy, so I jumped from a long time ally, and have bounced around a bit since. I can play 4 play 4x+ a day usually. I have been playing since Mar of 2015 with no breaks. Now I am doing a bit less in game and working on Act 5 and monthly EQ's. I don't do dungeons and do very little arena.

What I am looking for: semi-retired or casual but successful ally. 2-3 AQ's per session with clears. A reduced war expectation...when I am less busy, I can jump in and help for sure. Looking for SA weekly. I would prefer discord, but will do whatever you have set up.

I can come over whenever...the group I am with has really stubbed their toe in AQ and AW so far, and missed SA last week with no pace set for this week...and there is no real reason to stay.

Thanks in advance.

GR.

Comments

• Hey we are looking to add a few players to join our alliance. What’s your user name (I couldn’t find Ground_round1 in game)
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    I think I have exactly what you are looking for. Line or in game username WeezerKDI
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    [ij3] Joey mcbob
    Add Edeuink or Masterpuff
  • We are an all girl alliance looking for 1 guys, we are mostly strippers and hooters babes....... ok but for real:

We are a well rounded, mature yet active team. We have a very funny group of guys and use Line. We run dual maps for AQ and AW and pull strong SA awards. We are growing and need a couple more guys to fill in the spots. Let me know if interested:

Line ID: snoopysurfs
  • Check us out. Line is ballerzlifexx23
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    We are gold 1,we are pretty relaxed, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. It's no retirement alliance but if you can get on and use your energy in war and quest, I don't ask much more.No donations no minimums no drama. We are running 54444,we move fast, everyone does their part. We are all pretty much veteran players, lots of crazy skill and knowledge.we hit 400-500k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. I'm very involve and organized. Really are a great group. let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested. I will need somebody asap. Onky707 on line app.
  • CappyCappy Posts: 132

• CappyCappy Posts: 132
    We run AQ44443 and only 1 BG of AW for those that want to, we have a great group of veterans and would be happy to have you join our ranks!!!

Look us up in-game or on line: cappyismyhomie
    :
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Maps 4 and 3 here.
    1 BG AW (Completely optional)
    Run AQ and we are Gucci. ☻👍
    Hmu Line KDoggg2017 (same in game)
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    _reef my username, (kaymo)62moons is our alliance . no line req Silver 1 AW super chill, 7 straight aw wins, good players that have lives that like to play when we can. can really use your help, we clear AQ with as little as 6 particpants
  • ssaylesssayles Posts: 127
    Hey man, could use a vet like yourself to round out our team. Map 5 focused with optional AW during season. Use LINE if that's something you would consider. Ssayles there or in game.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I am in an ally, thank you to all who helped.