**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Suggestion from a new player

I've been playing this game for a little less than two months, and I find it extremely odd that you don't get more feedback on where you are ranking in Arena, especially during the event. I'm trying to build my stable of 4* heroes using the 3-4* arena. I never know how close I am to being in the top 10% so that I get the character. Even if I get there, I don't really know where I've fallen in the large bracket I'm given. I've gotten the character with anywhere between 650K and 1.2 million. I have not gotten the character when I had 800K. It would be nice to have some sort of ongoing feedback, during the arena event, of where I am. In other games I've played, you always knew where you were at any given time. Am I off base here?

Comments

• Options
    WillTWillT Posts: 98
    It does all depend on the popularity of the champ on offer, the more desirable the champ the more will people will grind for it and therefore the higher the brackets will be. There are sites that will give predictions for the points score needed but obviously not 100% accurate. Best advice is just to put as many points as you can before you move out of the beginner bracket as then you'll be having to score anything from 5 million to 50 million + depending on which arena you're in, who's on offer and how long you've been playing
  • Options
    WillTWillT Posts: 98
    I'm not entirely sure that what you're asking for is possible though with millions of players (?) all with constantly changing scores....let's not forget that your rank is based off a percentage of the top scores in the arena and not just reaching a certain score
  • Options
    Bigby1971Bigby1971 Posts: 11
    Honestly, there are lots of ways to do it. There are hundreds of games with PvP arenas that give ongoing feedback about your current standing in the rankings. Find the best practices from those games and use them as a guide to give players access to better information.