**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who to rank 5 as tech 5* (all awakened)

KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I use my tech rank 4 to 5 gem on?

Already finished Variant 3 and I have DarkHawk, Blade, Medusa, Namor, Domino, Void, Magik and Hyperion as rank 5.

I run suicides usually and need someone to help clearing Act 6.1 last two chapters (that Crossbones!), 6.2 100% and maybe Variant 1.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Who to rank 5 as tech 5* (all awakened) 38 votes

Stark Spidey
73%
AsterFreya13TROUBL3DLvernon15RoOOtsYinzerCrewMaster3418Ackbar67StarKillerVIICharlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticLordRaymond3otranksoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgChainslayerEtjamashumaxgorathAdishvar_26BLACKMILKTEA_88The_Watcher 28 votes
Sentinel
13%
LibralonixDuke_SilverZombieZeddEinfachSoGiodood_1 5 votes
OG Vision
5%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69 2 votes
IMIW
0%
Wait for Warlock
7%
Spity68Scarface1938NightMonkey 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Any reasoning also would be highly appreciated.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    O wouldn’t bother with sentinel as he’s quite similar to darkhawk, vision isn’t a bad option but he isn’t getting a great deal of use in act 6, and I can’t see him being great for the increasing health pools of future content, out of those spark is the best
  • Options
    Thanks, @Lvernon15 and @ZombieZedd ! Appreciate it fellas.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    There are many champs in the game. About 120 I think.
    You have a 1/120 chance to get Warlock. I would rank someone you have now.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey
    If you have Darkhawk at R5, I don't think you need another double immunities champion.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey

All who are saying Spidey. I am not end game content player . But we see his roster he have very good burst damage dealers with good utilities too. But not a single double immune champ which can be needed for 6.3 and sentinel is better choice here and also he heal block and have good damage

Darkhawk - Am I a joke to you?