**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jugg on Node 3

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Im AW T3, I use She-Hulk to combat node 3 with Juggernaut, for a while it didnt seem to work, every time the timer expired, or threw a special he would gain unstoppable regardless of if I have a slow debuff active or not. No, this is not a visual glitch, you cannot parry, when he is stunned and the timer for unstoppable expires he shrugs off the stun and goes unstoppable.

Yet another champion which has been nerfed, as it does not perform as 'intended' yet then intended mechanic which makes her useful does not work either. I will post pictures once I've spent more units reviving.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Slow reduces the chance to proc unstopable by 100% the node gives Juggernauts 100% chance to proc an increased chance to proc; like 50-75%.

Your best bet is to remove his unstoppable with her heavy attack; block till he throws a heavy then dash back and heavy attack him.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it’s a visual glitch. I believe what is happening is that when he has the unstopable buff SH is rolling each hit to see if he is unstopable for her individual attacks.

At the end if the day slow is not reliable for the node but removing the unstopable buff is. With sh you want to remove with a heavy for the fury buff; after that someone who staggers, nullifies or prevent buffs; or quake.