**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming Rebalancing to Namor and Invisble Woman?

2»

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Jaded said:

Ace_03 said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Idk why this question of namor keeps coming up. It’s almost like people can’t read...?

I understand not trusting kabam. But after their announcement of human torch buff, and the “more consistent” balance announcement they brought up Cull and Maw re-balancing.

They specifically said “starting in October”, and “after 3 months” from a champs release BEFORE they are in the basic.

Namor is in the basic, it’s September...

Or we could just flood the forums with useless whinny attitudes.

Its bc Cull came out before Namor and is getting nerfed. Pretty simple
    No it’s not simple. They would have announced it already. Since he wasn’t in the basic when they first mentioned Cull and others being re-balanced. Now he’s out and it’s been weeks since anything new about champs being changed. It would mean nothing is happening to namor.
    Cull had already been added to the basic when he was announced so I'm confused why that post from kabam should set people's fears at ease
    I never said cull was in the basic or wasn’t...I said “He” to refer to namor.
    Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Idk why this question of namor keeps coming up. It’s almost like people can’t read...?

I understand not trusting kabam. But after their announcement of human torch buff, and the “more consistent” balance announcement they brought up Cull and Maw re-balancing.

They specifically said “starting in October”, and “after 3 months” from a champs release BEFORE they are in the basic.

No it’s not simple. They would have announced it already. Since he wasn’t in the basic when they first mentioned Cull and others being re-balanced. Now he’s out and it’s been weeks since anything new about champs being changed. It would mean nothing is happening to namor.
    Cull had already been added to the basic when he was announced so I'm confused why that post from kabam should set people's fears at ease
    I know, and they said they will announce it before they go into the basic from now on...I never said cull wasn’t in the basic when they made those announcements.
    Then what exactly are you trying to convey? Cull was in, rebalance was announced, people are asking if Namor will share the same fate, get over it and keep it moving if it "displeases" you, smh.
    Right. Obviously logic is beyond those that are asking if namor is going to get re-balanced. They would have announced it already. Proof is in their writing and announcements. So if those that want to disagree with this lacks common sense and reading comprehension...
    Lacking common sense and reading comprehension? Pay attention dude. They conflicted with their own announcement. They mentioned the nerf to Cull after he already was added to the basics. Check your facts before you insult others.
    So by that logic they would have announced a namor change already since he just entered the basic crystal. Pay attention and following along is hard to do for a lot of people on here. Smh

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I know, and they said they will announce it before they go into the basic from now on...I never said cull wasn’t in the basic when they made those announcements.
    They stated they would announce changes before champs entering the basic pool before they announced the Cull nerf who was already in the basic pool when they announced it. Come on man, this isn't that hard to check
    Right so by process of elimination they aren’t touching namor at this moment along with their re-balancing schedule.
    That makes no sense whatsoever. If you go by the logic that they said announcements of balance changes will be made before any champs enter the basic pool was stated. THEN after Cull entered the basic they announced he would be re-balanced. What planet do you live on where people being concerned that another relatively new champion that just entered the basic pool may yet still be re-balanced doesnt make sense to you just bc they haven't announced anything yet?
    They would have announced it already. It’s that simple. They announced Cull changes quickly after they announced their changes to HT. So you can either follow their “changes will be announced before a champ enters the basic” or follow the fact that Cull was a special case to have already been announced. Since namor hasn’t been announced it’s obvious they aren’t doing anything to him. Well obvious to those that can read...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

They stated they would announce changes before champs entering the basic pool before they announced the Cull nerf who was already in the basic pool when they announced it. Come on man, this isn't that hard to check
    Right so by process of elimination they aren’t touching namor at this moment along with their re-balancing schedule.
    That makes no sense whatsoever. If you go by the logic that they said announcements of balance changes will be made before any champs enter the basic pool was stated. THEN after Cull entered the basic they announced he would be re-balanced. What planet do you live on where people being concerned that another relatively new champion that just entered the basic pool may yet still be re-balanced doesnt make sense to you just bc they haven't announced anything yet?
    They would have announced it already. It’s that simple. They announced Cull changes quickly after they announced their changes to HT. So you can either follow their “changes will be announced before a champ enters the basic” or follow the fact that Cull was a special case to have already been announced. Since namor hasn’t been announced it’s obvious they aren’t doing anything to him. Well obvious to those that can read...
    I'm more than capable of reading. I can read a tabloid in the grocery store checkout line talking about a batboy hybrid but I know better than to believe what I read based on the credibility of the publisher. If someone lies repeatedly or at a minimum changes their story, why would I trust something they haven't even in fact said yet that Cull was a one of and no other champion in game currently will be re-balanced after entering the basic pool. They've said absolutely nothing
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

You are objectively wrong. Cull was already in the basic before this announcement
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

arni2 said:

Namor is the champion that requires a lot of building to hit very hard. It’s not easy to implement it in areas like war or act 6. No reason to touch him

You've lost the plot if you think namor is less useful in war and act 6 than Cull.
    Not really. They said they were concerned with Cull AFTER he was fully ramped up (10 charges). With his Armor Break, Thanos Favor and Rout he is insane fully ramped. Namor doesn’t have all those factors, he has ramp in every single fight, and only the fury and Outrage modify damage. I’m pretty sure nothing is surprising them with Namor like it is with Cull. But who knows, it’s Kabam we are talking about.
    Who cares about what he's like fully ramped if it's not worth it getting there? I have a 5/65 200 Cull and Namor, care to guess which I actually use for anything more than messing around in EQ? Here's a hint, it's not Cull
    I was soo excited after pulling cull and immediately took him to rank 3. After playing about I realized there isnt any content that he would help me in and there are tons of matchups where he is simply bad in like limber, immunities node, etc
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Dshu said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Special case? They have announced 2 rebalancing cases and both times the champs were already in the basic crystal. After ht they said they would notify the player base before they were added then did the exact opposite. I fail to see any logic in your argument. Perhaps you are the one struggling with comprehension
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

arni2 said:

Namor is the champion that requires a lot of building to hit very hard. It’s not easy to implement it in areas like war or act 6. No reason to touch him

You've lost the plot if you think namor is less useful in war and act 6 than Cull.
    Not really. They said they were concerned with Cull AFTER he was fully ramped up (10 charges). With his Armor Break, Thanos Favor and Rout he is insane fully ramped. Namor doesn’t have all those factors, he has ramp in every single fight, and only the fury and Outrage modify damage. I’m pretty sure nothing is surprising them with Namor like it is with Cull. But who knows, it’s Kabam we are talking about.
    Who cares about what he's like fully ramped if it's not worth it getting there? I have a 5/65 200 Cull and Namor, care to guess which I actually use for anything more than messing around in EQ? Here's a hint, it's not Cull
    I was soo excited after pulling cull and immediately took him to rank 3. After playing about I realized there isnt any content that he would help me in and there are tons of matchups where he is simply bad in like limber, immunities node, etc
    Yeah, dont get me wrong I still like him and dont regret ranking him but his usefulness for endgame content is basically non existent. That's the concerning thing for me is that if someone so relatively useless is getting nerfed, man I dont wanna know what they're gonna do to champs like namor, sunspot, warlock, bwcv, etc...
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Jeez man why do people get so bothered about someone just asking a question? Just ignore it lol. And tbh OP has every right to ask the question... they’ve gone back on other things they’ve stated before
    TRONG94 said:

The post about rebalancing HT and Anni was in August and said they expected about 3 months for changes to be live, which makes the soonest time be November.

And they said they would notify ppl b4 those champs enter basic pool. I guess no change will happen to Namor then.

Exactly