**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I use generic awakening gem on void or omega red

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Should I use generic awakening gem on void or omega red 15 votes

Void
26%
Spity68SceptilemaniacLaVarBBBTimeGenesis 4 votes
Omega Red
73%
BENJI830MasterduxSaransh245BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgChampSlayerEinfachSoH3t3r_MGP_TheInfintySettlersofCatan 11 votes

Comments

• Omega Red
    How many sigs can you put in either? Are they 4*s or 5*s?

Omega will get you much further in the game than Void. Double immune. Heals with suicides and the right masteries.

Also Void isn't as good as he used to be since they started adding indomitable nodes.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Omega will get you much further in the game than Void. Double immune. Heals with suicides and the right masteries.

Also Void isn't as good as he used to be since they started adding indomitable nodes.

He's not double immune, hes poison immune and 90% bleed resistant, theres a huge difference haha
  • Omega Red

He's not double immune, hes poison immune and 90% bleed resistant, theres a huge difference haha

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    2 different types of champs so hard to say. Both need high sig. one is suicide friendly and one is not. Void does things omega could never do and vise versa. Void is incinerate immune which seems to be popping up more and more. I think it really comes down to your roster and what you need. Both are great options and worthy imo.