**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming patch notes- heavy changes

So while most of the champs getting heavy attack changes aren't played much, I have ranked Luke cage and sup iron Man for aq. I have enjoyed their combo into heavy attacks.

So, since these changes are no different from the she hulk changes, will rank down tickets be issued? I imagine kabam could just do one or two of each rank, limiting them to just the champions affected.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No, they have already said that there wouldn't be rank down tickets for them.
    She hulk was quite a different case
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Where did they say that?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    When it was announced they stated shortly after that rdt would not be issued for these champs and that she hulk was a rare instance. Basically they don’t want everyone using 2015 gems on those champs and then rank them down for t2a.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★

So my comment got removed, but I think I still should answer it:
    She hulk was champs that people used and were care about it, all other champs are meme champs that no one using and doesn’t care about, this is the difference between 2 cases
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    arni2 said:

So my comment got removed, but I think I still should answer it:
    She hulk was champs that people used and were care about it, all other champs are meme champs that no one using and doesn’t care about, this is the difference between 2 cases
    To say that no one uses them simply isn't true. While they aren't the best, and are laughable in many circles, I'm sure there are people out there that use them. I know that I used drax for quite a good bit. But, your point is solid. There isn't going to be a community uproar like there was regarding she-hulk, so kabam is going to just let it slide under the radar.