**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron's evade

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
I have been fighting that 5.4.6 one for past weeks (because I suck), and I feel like the hardest thing about him is the evade he gets randomly (=each 7 seconds). Now I am not going to talk about this evade triggering much more often than it should (prove it yourself: try ti fight Ultron with NT and do only M-M combos. Then tell me about 7 seconds), just because most Ultrons are quite easily countered. It recently came to my mind that there technically should be a timer for his evade. SSSpidey has timer, Wasp has it too, so why not Ultron ? All these evades are time-based, so it'd make sense in my opinion. What do you think ? Is this a good idea, would it make this champion too easy to defeat or anything else ? Plase feel free to comment !

Comments

• Adishvar_26Adishvar_26 Posts: 46
    Use she hulk heavy attack to stop evade or spiderGwen
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Killmonger 😘😘😘😘😘
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Noobs dnt know how works killmonger
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Use Medusa. Finished mine using 5/50 4*. Just need to time when you're going to apply armor shatter. Once you have it placed it's game over. All abilities are shutdown even gaining power. Plus it's duration is long enough that if you're aggressive you can get to an sp3 and refresh it.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The way that Ultron’s evade works is he gains a hidden evade charge after 7 seconds and will keep that charge until he uses it then gain another after 7 seconds. If you hit him while stunned it will burn the charge. Other than that just knowing he’ll guaranteed evade an attack will let you work around it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    You get me wrong, I am not complaining about not being able to fight the boss as effectively as I'd like to, because that's my problem and it is none of your business. The point of this thread is to ask the community if making the evade charge visible would be reasonable or if it wouldn't make Ultrons too easy.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Void destroys him even if you have as low as a r4 4* (he will need to be duped tho)

If you need to, you could count out loud, or have someone count for you
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Void destroys him even if you have as low as a r4 4* (he will need to be duped tho)

Interesting, I have always thought Void would trigger his Impart node and would die quickly. Do you happen to have a link to video with takedown ?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I always wanted the Ultron evade buff to be visible with a timer to plan it right but seeing it can break our focus when Ultron suddenly evade. He is able, as other evade you champions, to evade in multiple times per hit. The best answer you can get is from those kabam moderator as they did answer the question once but I can’t remember how they explained it in right way.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think it’s supposed to be hidden since it’s supposed to take you off guard
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

The way that Ultron’s evade works is he gains a hidden evade charge after 7 seconds and will keep that charge until he uses it then gain another after 7 seconds. If you hit him while stunned it will burn the charge. Other than that just knowing he’ll guaranteed evade an attack will let you work around it.

I think this is for Ultron drone. The one you get from LOL.

Regular Ultron gets the charge after 7seconds but I think it's on a timer. If you don't attack you can go in a second later. I fight Ultron without triggering his evade this way.
    But Ultron drone from LOL, he gains a charge and will evade you even if you wait till end of the fight and I hate it
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Best work around I've heard, other than just counting out the 7 Seconds but that's kind of hard while fighting, is at the start of the fight if you're playing Normally Aggressive then once you get him to his first Sp1 then he should have his Evade ready around the same time. Not the greatest but it's the best we got if they don't add a Timer
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Interesting, I have always thought Void would trigger his Impart node and would die quickly. Do you happen to have a link to video with takedown ?
    I do not, but I recently beat 5.4 and I did like 20k damage with my Stark Spider-Man, then brought in Void duped 4/40 to try out playing him (because I also had my 3/45 duped 5*) and I managed to take him down without too much problem.

You do need to play very cautiously until you get 2 petrifies tho.