**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that is just frustrating

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Arena grinding only option
    To collect 100 units it would hardly take 2 hours
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Congrats in advance on becoming Uncollected
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Synegies help...good champs...no synergy?
    I did it with Thor, Hulk, Scarlett Witch, Archangel, and juggernaut. A crit build.
    I find the synergie with cap confusing! Am i the only one? "Reduces opponants attack 50% except when being struck by them." Ummm seems like that is eactly when you want the attack reduced! So only blocked attacks are 50% weaker?
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I did it with 4* Venom, Ghost and Wasp, 5* Proxima Midnight and Spider-Gwen

But man, those were some goddamn units spent
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Rap said:

I find the synergie with cap confusing! Am i the only one? "Reduces opponants attack 50% except when being struck by them." Ummm seems like that is eactly when you want the attack reduced! So only blocked attacks are 50% weaker?

No, designed to reduce degen damage and other DoT effects
  • I have a question....
    How many units did y’all go into the the last two chapters of Act5 with and how many heath and revives should one have before taking it on?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Rap said:

Only effective against things inflicted at a distance; but will be effective against Void's debuffs, Mephisto's aura; Clare Voyant's bleeds, Aarkus's coldsnap, Voids degenerate... It's actually pretty useful.