**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sig 174 Mr Sinister, sig 40 Colossus or unawakened Emma Frost?

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
Which one should I take to rank 4?

Sig 174 Mr Sinister, sig 40 Colossus or unawakened Emma Frost? 15 votes

Mr Sinister
46%
GroundedWisdomDOKTOROKTOPUSStingerbkMobile_P0tat0psp742Ctleath_013Nik_860 7 votes
Colossus
20%
XxLoganTDCxXLightening_no1MC2707 3 votes
Emma Frost
33%
TeddersIDogeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZohaib1Davepool87 5 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait for colossus buff
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait for colossus buff

Yup
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Emma frost easy
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Colossus

I should mention that I pulled a mutant awakening gem. Should I awaken Emma?

I should mention that I pulled a mutant awakening gem. Should I awaken Emma?

No. She doesn't need it unless you want to put her on defense
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Mr Sinister
    For AW defense?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Is Mr Sinister good at all for offence? I awakened him as a 5 star and don't see much use for him besides swapping debuffs on his Sp1, are there any other uses he has? - Not keen on using him for AW defence either.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mr Sinister
    When you parry stun opponent, hold heavy to charge, the stun is held indefinitely until heavy attack hits opponent with crit + precision attack
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Is Mr Sinister good at all for offence? I awakened him as a 5 star and don't see much use for him besides swapping debuffs on his Sp1, are there any other uses he has? - Not keen on using him for AW defence either.

When awakened he increases attack, power rate, crit rate, special damage and regen rate based on the class you defeat. Great questing champ. Use the havok synergy to amplify the damage he deals significantly. Simply parry and hold heavy without releasing and he'll pause the parry stun and the degen applied via the synergy. Very nice damage.
    Testing him at R3 and can see what you mean, thanks heaps!