**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Players with 5/65 five stars can't get beyond room 2 of dungeon 6

I've been off the game for almost a year now. I started playing again these last two weeks. Straight away I started doing arena, questing and of course, dungeons. Due to being inactive for so long I lost pretty much everyone on my friends list, so I had to find random players in dungeons. On the surface, it seemed I got matched with some solid players every time. These players have duped 6 stars and maxed out 5-stars, neither of which I yet have. But going into dungeons, only one player I have gone into dungeons with has gone beyond room 2 or 3. I don't understand this. Today I went into the cosmic/skill dungeon, and was matched with someone who had a 5/65 magik, 4/55 guillotine, and 4/55 dr voodoo. I went in with a 4/55 unduped x-23, 3/45 unduped domino and a 4/55 unduped morningstar. In the end this player died fully in dungeon 6 room 2 and I had to finish the boss off with a node still up. This is happening so frequently with random matchups, and it's frustrating because it's not only a waste of time, but a complete throw-away of points and use of champion in dungeons. I pretty much used my top team for this cosmic/skill dungeon and now can't use them again. It makes me wonder how some of these players manage AQ and AW in top alliances. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I feel you.
    With the right 4* champs I can beat room 3 lvl 7 but you always come across players
    that suck. I found 2 very good player in my alliance and we run lvl 7 and beat room 3 two times to get all the mile stones. Its fast and fun. Start looking for this guys