**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Map 5 Ultron Drones

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
I don’t mean for this to come across as a complaint, just curious to see what other people thought about the Map 5 Ultron Drones?

Their AI definitely seems different, which in itself is fine, but something about the way they react to different things really throws me off. It’s not game-destroying in any way, but just generally makes it harder to predict their movements and keep track of them.

Of course it’s possible that this is all in my head, and I’m just psyching myself out and getting unnecessarily nervous when fighting them. Thoughts? I tend to dislike fighting Sentinels but I’d rather take on 5 of them in a row than go up against an Ultron Drone haha.

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    If you come 'down' from map 6 or 7, it's definitely tricky to adjust. They pause and are slower and thus harder to predict. I find that playing more offensive against them works, and baiting heavies always works. And since there is no sp3 to worry about, I'd say swing away Merrill ...
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    I agree. It's like they're passive or waiting for me to attack then all of a sudden they just dash at you. It's annoying. Same with Adaptoids. Sentinels were far better imo.
  • Options
    NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    They absolutely react differently than almost all other champs to fight against. Map 5 aq fights are notorious for being extremely passive. It's very evident when using ghost. You can almost never get them to dash at you while phasing.
  • Options
    lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    their passivity is God tier! anyways i adapted to them by just hammering into them and not thinking alot about their movements and dont have to worry about sp3