**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Tech Awakening

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Opinions...

5* Tech Awakening 28 votes

Ghost
75%
ArcDeAngelusDrownedGodTROUBL3DShabb710Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinNojokejaymSceptilemaniacThesurvivlistSaransh245Ackbar67TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaDwhalen8554NimorCaptainPollGiodood_1OctoberstackTheInfinty 21 votes
Iron Man IW
7%
DOKTOROKTOPUSGigantea 2 votes
Nebula
0%
Starlord
17%
TeddersRajdeep9ZombieZeddSpeedro420FreeToPlay_21 5 votes

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Other option is hold. I have an awakened Darkhawk.
    And what does Ghost get being awakened?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ajisdope said:

And what does Ghost get being awakened?

Starts each fight phased and she gets a percent power when being hit into her phase. if you know how to play her well then go for her for sure.
    Still learning her play style. I can see her potential.
    So I chose Ghost. Yay! What is a good sig level for her?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    if you are going to pump stones in can you keep track of the stats in say, 20 stone increments?

I want to see the difference but dont want to use a bunch of generic stones if they are not really required.

edited October 2019
    @phillgreen here you go:

Should give you some sort of idea.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Thanks @Ajisdope