**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner’s Sigil Timers Not Reset When Repurchased

In case anyone else did not know, like me, the 30 day product, Summoner’s Sigil, will not necessarily be a 30 day product with 30 days worth of purchased elements. Today I have been told about the ‘global timers’ that affect everyone and are not reset when purchasing a new product. The company will also not alter your timer or resolve the matter if you experience the same issue. You will pay the same amount for less product than the previous depending on your timeframe.

If you have purchased this 30 day product for its 30 days worth of elements, as advertised, but are not receiving such, attempt to resolve the issue with support first then file for a resolution with Google Play or Apple and with your local Better Business Bureau (if applicable).

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They never advertised that the Timers would reset. They're the same schedule whether you renew or not.
  • They never advertised that the Timers would reset. They're the same schedule whether you renew or not.

They never advertised timers. I logically assumed as most adults would, that the timer refreshes on repurchase. Especially after not repurchasing right away. (Over 30 day period).

They never advertised that the Timers would reset. They're the same schedule whether you renew or not.

They never advertised timers. I logically assumed as most adults would, that the timer refreshes on repurchase. Especially after not repurchasing right away. (Over 30 day period).
    The Timers themselves are separate from the Sigil. Meaning they reset same time, for everyone. If the Timers reset with purchase, you'd be getting more than what is allotted.
    I mean, I hear what you're saying. I didn't understand either when I renewed. It just makes sense when you think about why it's set up that way.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    What happened with me is everything but a couple of things reset on top of that , it says i don't meet the requirements to get some of the items. I sent a ticket its some kind of bug, happened after up date.

• I mean, I hear what you're saying. I didn't understand either when I renewed. It just makes sense when you think about why it's set up that way.

Lol yeah now I know too. You have to have a common ground, but Kabam is being a bit of a jerk about it. If it had been stated, I would have waited to renew or just not bothered.
  • G0311 said:

Ahhh, the store is showing you Cavelier content I reckon. I haven’t bothered going that far. I just see the regular UnC stuff. Well, now everyone knows not to purchase this item until their timers reset. That was my goal with the post and to make Kabam perhaps rethink how it is going to address the issue where people renewed not knowing that they were not going to get 30 days worth of elements.
    edited September 2019

G0311 said:

Ahhh, the store is showing you Cavelier content I reckon. I haven’t bothered going that far. I just see the regular UnC stuff. Well, now everyone knows not to purchase this item until their timers reset. That was my goal with the post and to make Kabam perhaps rethink how it is going to address the issue where people renewed not knowing that they were not going to get 30 days worth of elements.
    Thanks. I renewed early, maybe that's what caused the mess up, because I can still get the other stuff, like the team health potions which reset today.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yeah when it reset I was able to convert now it's all locked so the last however so minutes the sigil thinks we now dont have it and it locked
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Yeah can one of the mods confirm? I purchased the sigil yesterday and now my black market is locked.
    Siliyo said:

Yeah can one of the mods confirm? I purchased the sigil yesterday and now my black market is locked.

That's a Known Issue. They're working on it. Just came up today after the Update.