**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons/Dungeon days

So dungeons have been a pain and annoying more than ever to play this month given there was no option to select the room. On top of that dungeon days just didnt take place either. The way it was announced that dungeons were bugged was also very low key, i.e. not very well highlighted, lost my top teams in the first day cause i and my partner were unaware of the bug until later..
Ive had to spend units to revive cause I didnt get to go into dungeon 6, just got put into dungeon 7 and the nodes just didnt work in my favour..
I really hope you can find the decency to compensate us with the revive/health potions for the buggy as ever dungeons.. and it wouldnt hurt to award the playerd that do play dungeons the free dungeon artifacts that we would have gotten from dungeon days?
I only ask cause im soo close to another dungeon crystal and now im going to have to wait another 2 weeks for them to return after those horrible 2 weeks of playing dungeouns..
Please kabam.. its nice to be nice.. not really that big of an ask imo