**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What mystic to rank up?

My choices are:

4* magik sig99 to r5
5* magik unduped to r3
5* iron fist sig30 to r3

Comments

• Magik
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Which one? Lol.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd done Iron Fist because he's pretty neat, but I know that's Magik's better. It's really up to if you're doing it for prestige or for fun or for power.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited May 2017
    the 5* Magik has the most potential, in my opinion. Iron Fist is pretty good too though.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I'd go with 4* magik undoubtedly. At rank 5 SL99 she is a defensive beast in AW. 5* has more potential, but she is unduped and with the incoming 5* crystal changes she will get way harder to dupe.
  • NightFalconNightFalcon Posts: 19
    AEG93 wrote: »
    I'd go with 4* magik undoubtedly. At rank 5 SL99 she is a defensive beast in AW. 5* has more potential, but she is unduped and with the incoming 5* crystal changes she will get way harder to dupe.

I second this! Because she has the maxed sig level on the 4star, definitely go with that one. Demon to fight on War Defense, and her Offensive capabilities are just as good.

The 5 star will have more potential overall but until duped your 4star maxed sig is overall just better. You can always rank up your 5 star at a later time. Right now she's only good as offense unduped, so if you want to rank her up instead I'd use her for that. Depends what your overall AW team comp defense/offense is looking like and what you need most.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Dude, 4* Magik to R5.
  • Jaymee28Jaymee28 Posts: 2
    i got my 5* at rank 3 she still very gud. dont have as a 4* tho