**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon crystals all locked [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited October 2019

So I wanted to get a basic 4 star crystal from the dungeon store, but it's locked. Is anybody else having this issue?
  • I updated the game today afternoon and am not able to buy new crystals from Dungeon store.
    Any update on this issue?
    Forgot to mention that I have more than enough 4 and 5 star champions to have both the 4 star and 5 star crystal unlocked
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Woody15 said:

Forgot to mention that I have more than enough 4 and 5 star champions to have both the 4 star and 5 star crystal unlocked

How much 5* do you have?
    BabyMiike said:

Woody15 said:

How much 5* do you have?
    12 5 stars. It says that I'd need 8 to have the basic unlocked
  • The black iso market won't let me purchase various items that require you to complete a certain act. What is the problem?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

Mine has updated but is currently missing all the 5* ones. I havent got enough for the basic yet as im currently sitting at 7 but when we get tomorrow's summoner advancement rewards I can open my 8th and on dungeon day I will have enough to purchase one.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Mine has updated but is currently missing all the 5* ones. I havent got enough for the basic yet as im currently sitting at 7 but when we get tomorrow's summoner advancement rewards I can open my 8th and on dungeon day I will have enough to purchase one.

Do you meet the requirements for 5*s?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Lormif said:

Do you meet the requirements for 5*s?
    No however I didn't before and they were on the store . It just said they were locked.
  • TheUnknownXTheUnknownX Posts: 11
    5star hero crystal disappeared from my dungeon store. What’s going on?