**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some advice for next r4, I am stuck!

Hey guys, really torn over who to rank up next partly as I don't really need anyone for attack as such and partly because playing with them I feel like they all have benefits. Just to add some notes:

Cull obsidian - I have a 6* proxima and an r4 duped nebula + a generic awakening gem but only 30 or so sig stones. Love his damage but hate his block.

Warlock - I have a tech awakening gem and some 100 stones. I like him but is he good enough?

Hyperion - I could use the generic gem I have to awaken also.

Emma frost - I have a mutant gem also but not sure if she gets much benefit apart from for defence?

Champion + Luke Cage - I have mephisto r3 also and I love this syngery, it turns Luke Cage into a beast. I also have a science gem for Luke if needed.

She-Hulk - can use a science awakening gem, have two and have cap iw, modok and spidergwen all duped already.

I have 3 r5 champs already, cap iw, venom and blade. I have a couple of spaces in defence, champion, emma and warlock could be good?

What would you do?

Need some advice for next r4, I am stuck! 56 votes

Cull obsidian
5%
Liss_Bliss_BlackJ4zzJmcioc 3 votes
Warlock
50%
SeatinZENRazorDevilJadedViper83mufixHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSangelocrtzPeterQuillHalleyCoachLedShrimpRzeezee57BroLongJohnsonblak_mambaTankRichardsonTony886X_Factor_Agentlukaka 28 votes
Magik
3%
Darkrider05Etjama 2 votes
Hyperion
33%
JOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsDrenlinNick_Caine_32Speeds80Lvernon15Patchie93vinniegainzHendrossTaZ_4178LordRaymond3Midnite93Nichj99EinfachSoLeathersmw2017FreeToPlay_21Xyresic_LemonStellanTheInfinty 19 votes
Emma Frost
1%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Champion (duped)
1%
Branu0727 1 vote
Venom the Duck (duped)
1%
Timros 1 vote
She-Hulk
0%
Luke Cage
1%
BabyMiike 1 vote

Comments

• 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    edited October 2019
    Warlock
    You already have a superior science champ so Luke shouldn't be on this list.

Warlock is very fun to play and can be extremely useful for particular instances, damage over time/armor break/power drain. Permanent armorbuff, immunities and crit protection. I promise you wont regret ranking this champion.

100 sig levels also helps lol
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is a beast in virtually every aspect of the game. It helps a lot to have him awakened, but he doesn't need a high sig so it could save you some sig stones for later.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Magik
    Sorry, didn't read at first. Since you can awaken Hype, I'd go Hype. Thinking about it, Magik doesn't need the Rank-Up as much. She can do her job at Rank 3. Warlock has just an absolutely insan amount of utility, but I'd give Hype the edge all things considered. (I wouldn't use the gem and sig stones on Warlock btw.) He really doesn't need or gain a whole lot from em.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Cull is getting nerfed so I wouldn't put anything into him until the nerf is live.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Thanks guys, this is really helpful, I do have the potential to do both Magik and Warlock but I am gold broke....
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Warlock
    Go for warlock. He will be very helpful in further contents

Cull is getting nerfed so I wouldn't put anything into him until the nerf is live.

Not even for the short term use? By the time he is nerfed I will have other champs ranked I would assume.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    damianohm said:

Not even for the short term use? By the time he is nerfed I will have other champs ranked I would assume.
    Yeah, but he could still be viable. We will have to wait.
    If you want to rank him up, sure, but that could always lead to regret.
    When the nerf goes live, and it doesn't seem bad, rank him up. If it does, don't.
    Yea I am not blown away by him so far, I keep getting KOed before he gets through a few fights in harder content.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Warlock
    Warlock have great utility and power burn
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Cull getting nerfed. The way kabam goes. Warlock will be next.
    Stick with tried and true. Hype is an all around beast. Offense and defense. Poison immune too.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Luke Cage
    I meant to vote for warlock