**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question for Variant 3 Completion/Exploration

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
Planning to go for an initial completion and possible exploration this month. How difficult would it be with a 3/45 unduped Sentinel and a 5/50 Ghost? I also have a duped IMIW I can take up to 3/45 for Kang should I need to.

I'd be running Ghost with low-level Wasp, Antman and Hood. I'm by no means the best Ghost player out there but definitely fairly competent as long as I maintain focus. I did a one-path run through of v3 1.1 back when my Ghost was 4/40 and I didn't have Wasp, though it took absolutely ages and a stash of revives.

My other option would be to wait until I can 4/55 Sentinel, for which I'd need to form or acquire one more T2A while running 5x5 AQ. Admittedly I'd be a little hesitant to do this, as my account is still fairly young with limited resources (~3months) and I only have one 4/55 so far (Namor).

What do you think would be the better option? Any further comments, strategies and suggestions are very welcome and would be much appreciated!

Question for Variant 3 Completion/Exploration 12 votes

Go for it with 3/45 Sentinel and 5/50 Ghost
75%
Lvernon15CupidSaransh245MC2707EtjamaTotalMonster109NimorAomine_Daiki10Miloticshyam 9 votes
Wait until you can 4/55 Sentinel
16%
Charlie_Sceneotrankso 2 votes
Wait until you can at least dupe your 3/45 Sentinel
0%
Don't rank up Sentinel, but wait and see if you can pull a 5* Ghost
0%
Other (please comment)
8%
GoldenSkull 1 vote

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    You’re saying your account only has 3 months? Jeez
    Mine is like 4 years old and I just put my first 5* ever to 4/55 ._.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

You’re saying your account only has 3 months? Jeez
    Mine is like 4 years old and I just put my first 5* ever to 4/55 ._.

@Thi101 haha I was only able 4/55 my Namor so quickly due to getting lucky with mutant t4cc from map 5/6 crystals. I joined the game just as the SA calendar was starting, which was great for rankup resources too. The T2A came from Act 4 exploration which I did fairly early on.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I see... i took my time with the story quests lol
    Just became uncollected like 2 weeks ago
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

I see... i took my time with the story quests lol
    Just became uncollected like 2 weeks ago

That’s great, congrats - hope you enjoy the new content + rewards!
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    It really depends on your skill level. Assuming you know your stuff and play quite well completion is easily doable with what you mentioned without using many items. I would say going for exploration with 550s and 345 is asking for trouble tho since there are easy paths for the completion but some much harder for exploration. I would stay away from exploration till you get that sentinel to r4 or find a ghost to r4 to say the least.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    As long as you have a solid skull level and a few revives you can do it, sentinel and ghost destroy basically all the problems for completion