**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Awaken void or capiw?

Awaken void or capiw? 39 votes

Void
35%
Haji_SaabTROUBL3DDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinAanthoCupidSaransh245ZombieZeddTehsigzorzAmazing_Demon05Rehan010_Etjamadot_dittoK3600 14 votes
Capiw
64%
NifzMagrailothosTeddersLibralonixLvernon15AlurvianArchdemon_DarthPhalAleorBoogNight22Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgrhcsavage21Batman1903shumaxgorathMuhammed123321TotalMonster109ddomFugitive21Ctleath_013Skydad23 25 votes

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Capiw
    I had void sitting around for like 2 weeks and a generic gem burning a hole in my pocket. But I waited until I had the dungeon artifacts for the caiw crystal. Only way I was gonna not awaken void was for caiw. So I would say cap, here. Especially if you have signature stones.
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Void
    Cap if can sig 150+ him atleast. Otherwise void, cause he needs only sig 1 to activate his fear.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Capiw
    This is a nice problem to have...
  • What's so good with caps awakened ability? From what it looks like void is more reliable and cap doesn't seem like he needs it?
  • Capiw
    CAP IW FTW.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Capiw

What's so good with caps awakened ability? From what it looks like void is more reliable and cap doesn't seem like he needs it?

Basically when you parry with cap iw, you can reverse heal just like void. But to be reliable, you should have his sig pretty high. Plus his sig gives some other things, one of wich is armor break, if I remember correctly - not bad really with current meta. Plus glancing, nullify unstoppable, passive fury... Overall imo he's a better champ, and he can provide same utility and more
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Capiw
    My goodness dude your science class is crazy. Only really one bad champ in there
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Void
    Vouching for void here he's cleared so much for me and he doesn't need synergies he can do all by himself....