**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* crystals

I rarely get a new 4* champ from the 4* crystal now and as they add more I seem to miss out on the newer champs, so why couldn't you do what you do with the 5* crystals and have say a 4000 shard 4* crystal that only contains the last 15/20 champs to be added to the standard 4*, still have the same amount in the 2000 shard crystal.

Comments

• Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    If they were going to scale that properly, it'd be 3000 shards.
  • Options
    madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    Yeah that would be better :)
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No, 4 star crystals are fine. If you need a new champ grind for it
  • Options
    No the 4* crystal would still be there but an extra 4* crystal containing the lastest 15/20 champs that you find in the normal 4* crystal not brand new or featured.
    I.e. The new crystal would contain: iceman, angelina, cable, dorm etc but not the old old champs i.e. Hawkeye, bb, sw etc
  • Options
    Angela*
  • Options
    I know a lot of people who get so annoyed with the fact they never draw a new champ and this would give a chance at a newer champ
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Well statistically since there are only 6-10 champs at one time that are considered "new" it makes sense you pull older champions much more often. If people really want new champions grind them in the featured arena or if they are not at that level wait a couple months till they are the basic and grind them then
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »
    Well statistically since there are only 6-10 champs at one time that are considered "new" it makes sense you pull older champions much more often. If people really want new champions grind them in the featured arena or if they are not at that level wait a couple months till they are the basic and grind them then

You didn't read the post properly
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    madmax wrote: »

I did read your post properly you said you rarely get new four stars and you know lots of people that are annoyed because they don't pull new four stars and want a chance at new 4 stars which I explain in the post. I should have specified I don't think this is a good or nesesscary idea before I said what I did about arena but what I was trying to say still stands, new four stars are easy to get if you are patient and wait for arenas and a new crystal would be very unnecessary
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Don't fret too much--the 4* is the new 2* with the addition of 6* champs.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    madmax wrote: »

I did read your post properly you said you rarely get new four stars and you know lots of people that are annoyed because they don't pull new four stars and want a chance at new 4 stars which I explain in the post. I should have specified I don't think this is a good or nesesscary idea before I said what I did about arena but what I was trying to say still stands, new four stars are easy to get if you are patient and wait for arenas and a new crystal would be very unnecessary

Not everyone has time to do the arena due to real life comitments so it would give them a chance but only an outside chance
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    Don't fret too much--the 4* is the new 2* with the addition of 6* champs.

Dr. Zola

Just seen lol