**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Passive AI is boring and frustrating

I've played this game for almost 3 years now on and off and I'm almost used to the bugs and kabams lack of care or understanding for the community. But I find it's becoming harder and harder to keep playing the game and pretty much the only reason i still play is for my alliance mates who have become friends. Recently it seems more and more more common that In fights wether it be aq or eq the AI has just become more and more passive the Ultron drones In map 5 are the the best example they spend 80% of the fight in the corner holding block waiting for you to run In so they can throw a heavy they won't throw specials and it just makes for a boring fight! My other gripe comes from the way nodes influence rng how is that when I fight biohazard with OR the bleeds come few and far between but when I don't have a bleed immune every hit will be a bleed it's like the game is being designed to frustrate the summoner and I for one am running out of patience for it.

Comments