**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

elsa's "well timed blocks"

so if im reading her info correct, she evades then uses buster during a "well timed block" aka parry, but can do that while being hit mid combo as well? huh? so can she just break out a buster any old time she wants then? whats going on here?

Comments

• Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    edited October 2019
    Well if you read her abilities you should have read the nodes as well. So I guess in a way you did read the info correct, but failed to read all of it
    Ohh disagree wasn’t the response someone was looking for... reality is in fact disappointing
  • Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    edited October 2019

Pach said:

Well if you read her abilities you should have read the nodes as well. So I guess in a way you did read the info correct, but failed to read all of it
    Ohh disagree wasn’t the response someone was looking for... reality is in fact disappointing

Or you could be polite and I’m sure less people would find you disagreeable🤷‍♂️

Try this: “there is a node that makes is so she evades if you do 2 of the same basic attacks. I forget the name of it”
    Naw I’m a firm believer of you get treated the way you act
    Come in with childishness assumptions without proper reading then you’ll be responded as such
  • Options

Whats wrong with her wanting to break out a buster at any time? She's a strong independent woman not defined by any man, girlfriend

Did you just assume her/hits/its gender ?!?!
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Whats wrong with her wanting to break out a buster at any time? She's a strong independent woman not defined by any man, girlfriend

Did you just assume her/hits/its gender ?!?!
    I am offended by this statement. If you'll excuse me, I'll be voicing my fake outrage on Twitter and petition for Kabam to add the tag #strong #independent #WOMAN on her bio
    Also #Hot and #Smokin'

Because of the incinerates of course...
  • Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    Who gives one about Elsa bloodstone when we could be talking about the best champion in the game our lord our saviour Abomination
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Parry 1 hit combo for Elsa
    Go sleep now