**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus Event

MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
I put this in the event thread but it's buried now and no mod has responded. Do we need 1 or 2 tickets to fully explore the quests on day 6/7? It says a ticket gives you entry, but it's unclear if the ticket unlocks the quest or you need a ticket each time you enter. There are 2 paths, so we could potentially need 2 tickets. Since today is day 2, I'd rather not waste my energy getting a 2nd ticket if it's not needed.

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I would imagine it requires one per run and there may be more than two paths so i would get another ticket, everytime the event refreshes, for whatever levels you plan to play. They have done this in the past and one token/ticket gets you one path out of usually 2 or three paths. (Has varied slightly if i recall).
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Rap said:

I would imagine it requires one per run and there may be more than two paths so i would get another ticket, everytime the event refreshes, for whatever levels you plan to play. They have done this in the past and one token/ticket gets you one path out of usually 2 or three paths. (Has varied slightly if i recall).

Why do you think it would be more than 2 paths? It stated in the announcement: "Each of these Quests is 2 Paths. You get all of the rewards for completion, except the Anomaly, which requires Exploration of both paths." The rewards for the "Nexus of All Realities" quest is below that and there is nothing that says otherwise.

But knowing past events, you may be right. This is just another thing that is not clear and would really appreciate some clarification from a mod on. I appreciate both of you weighing in with your "interpretation" but there's no reason any of us should have to guess on this.