**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Scanning cards from Arcade Contest of Champions in Mobile Game

I'm new to the game, and suspect I already have an idea what the answer to my question is, but I'll ask my question anyway:

Is there a way to scan cards acquired from the arcade game (RAW Thrills cards) to in some way be used in the mobile game? (Using a bar code scanner, camera feature, typing in a barcode from the card, or some other way perhaps?)
I'm guessing the answer is no. If there isn't it might be a good topic for future feature requests. (There is a separate area for that if I saw correctly). It would be cool if you could take characters you've received from playing the arcade version and unlock / use them in the mobile game (or if already unlocked power them up) it would encourage people to play both versions and give a unique cross platform that I'm not aware of other arcade and mobile games having.

What do others of you think? Does it sound like an optional feature you think you might enjoy?

Comments

• InfernoDemonInfernoDemon Posts: 1
    Coming from a long time player of this game both arcade and mobile I find this very frustrating since both the characters in the arcade and mobile versions have the same stats, abilities, etc.., I feel like this feature wouldn't be difficult to make since so you would need is for the mobile game to access the camera in order to see the code on the card. I quit playing the mobile version years ago and reinstalled it a couple of months ago thinking this feature will be added but I found nothing so really there is no point in the cards since they only work for one version of the game. I will not be playing the game again since it's done nothing but waste phone space on mobile and money on arcade.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,977 ★★★★
    🙄October 2019

Digged deep

• o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

Keep bro this sucks

Meep*

Welcome to the forum! I hope your future contributions will be of higher quality.