**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake Ability Accuracy Reduction Flaw

JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Quake reduces ability accuracy by 100% while charging her heavy attack. However, champs like IMIW can hit into her without triggering her evade. I understand IMIW abilities say that his repulser attacks can’t be evaded, but shouldn’t the ability accuracy of this ability be reduced to 0% while Quake is charging her heavy? Why does it not work this way? If IMIW has 0% ability accuracy then his repulser attacks should be evadeable.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy modifications won't lower the chance for that to happen. Is not something that triggers, but something that is build in the attack itself
  • Options
    So ability accuracy reduction only reduces the chances that an ability will “trigger”? But not the effectiveness of all abilities? Interesting. I understood that wrong this whole time. Thank you.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    His repulsor blasts are more mechanics than abilities tbh
  • Options
    Mods feel free to take this post down or change the title for clarification as I don’t believe it’s a flaw. I misunderstood how AAR works.