**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New character suggestion

I would like to see the Netflix version of Frank Castle The Punisher kinda like you did the Netflix version of Daredevil.

Comments

• Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Given Marvel and Netflix aren't working together on those shows, I wouldn't get your hopes up on that one. I did love Jon Bernthal as the Punisher though.

There's a character in the comics that's Frank Castle as the Ghost Rider from the future that would be an interesting addition.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    He also bonded to venom at one point and used venom to make a gun out of symbionts matter with endless bullets. Just looking at it and you know your dead.
  • Options
    NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    kfd2010 said:

Given Marvel and Netflix aren't working together on those shows, I wouldn't get your hopes up on that one. I did love Jon Bernthal as the Punisher though.

There's a character in the comics that's Frank Castle as the Ghost Rider from the future that would be an interesting addition.

Wouldn't that be "Cosmic Ghost Rider"? That would be a great champion to discover.