**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exploring the 4th bar...

Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
edited October 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Let’s try this one more time
A long while ago I presented Kabam with the idea of 1 more power bar. But I kept specifics secret and overall description vague. Today I won’t be going all in. Just because with Kabam it’s really hit or miss regardless how epic your ideas . Anyway , perhaps this overhaul would be easier if content creators just considered this idea for 5* & 6* champions. IDK? But this 4th bar could👉 ONLY be accessible via specific synergies. Avengers. Royal family. Blah blah blah.Do you know where I’m going with this yet?? This 4th bar would involve ALL OF THE AVENGERS FOR ONE LAST STAND against whatever threat. The royal family or the X-men or whatever.Let’s say for brainstorm sake, this bar would stay invisible until said champion had 15% health remaining. So that this last bar gets the respect it deserves by the community, instead of overused and taken for granted like we do with the current 3. Kabam could design it in such a way that with the best odds there would be only a slight chance one could fill this bar before K.O.ed! Again so the community will appreciate the glory power & magnitude of this final bar.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    If they were to add a 4th bar of power, it will most likely come with 7 star champions
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Thanks pach ,you’ve been blessed with grand vision!