**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon Bug

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Has the Ægon being intercepted as he’s intercepting bug been fixed yet? I need to know when I can start exploring LoL without having to worry about it

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I took down 2 LOL paths last weekend with no issues. Planning on another one this weekend. Have 4 more to run. Quake Fury synergy is a combo saver when building the combo.

Although, I was surprised they can still randomly evade Ægon with true accuracy is active.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Good to know, thanks @-sixate- ! I'll be taking down my second path next weekend
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Keep us posted on if the '750 combo' bug comes up in your run. I'm also interested in this info
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    -sixate- said:

I took down 2 LOL paths last weekend with no issues. Planning on another one this weekend. Have 4 more to run. Quake Fury synergy is a combo saver when building the combo.

Although, I was surprised they can still randomly evade Ægon with true accuracy is active.

There’s a new bug where once aegon has his unstoppable he can’t intercept
  • Hey there, there is a thread going for this issue here. We'll keep everyone updated there as new information on the issue is available.
This discussion has been closed.