**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank for Masochism?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Trying to get Uncollected before cyber Monday to have access to the better offers.

Some I was considering include

Omega Red since when his spores are up it doesn’t allow the masochism to trigger

Cap iw since the petrify or armor break will consume before the parry allowing me to parry like usual

Proxima since her blocks have 200% reduction in ability, but not sure if she’s worth using the t4b on

Warlock to prevent regen when enemy is infected

Any other champs stand out?

Comments

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Any champion that doesn’t heavily rely on debuffs is a good option for masochism... you just need to work more on your intercepts and heavy/special-baiting...

I like my wasp, cause the stun she causes on her combo is passive, so it can be purified by masochism
    (And for some reason, the parries my Proxima Midnight applies also aren’t purified, but I don’t know if that’s a bug or not)

But really, any champion that don’t rely on debuffs will do
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    Void warlock are good options
    Just parry before the timer goes for void
    Nick fury is actually rly good
    So is cap marvel
    If you have dispare Gwen Pool can be good
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly any champion that can out damage machocism is fine. Also if you aren’t the best at intercepting(though a skill you need to build) you can also just parry the second hit.

First hit parry triggers machocism and then parry their second hit to stun. Similar to how you can parry IMIW, Havok, and other champs that can’t be parried on medium. They’ll regen but as long as you are aggressive you should easily outdo the regen in most content with the majority of champs.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Thi101 said:

Any champion that doesn’t heavily rely on debuffs is a good option for masochism... you just need to work more on your intercepts and heavy/special-baiting...

I like my wasp, cause the stun she causes on her combo is passive, so it can be purified by masochism
    (And for some reason, the parries my Proxima Midnight applies also aren’t purified, but I don’t know if that’s a bug or not)

But really, any champion that don’t rely on debuffs will do

The proxima thing isnt a bug it's a part of her ability
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sabertooth with KM is 100% not affected by massochism. Just pack a bleed immune for storm and it’s easy game.
  • Options
    Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Just did 5.2.4 2 weeks ago, Proxima is good but honestly my 4 star archangel did 90% of all work. Even storm...
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Warlock
  • Options
    Thanks guys, think I might just use my heavy hitters and let the first parry not stick to be able to keep my regular fight style.

Gonna use nick fury, cap iw, omega red, captain marvel, and warlock.

Since i don’t have archangel ,between omega and proxima I was gonna rank OR since he’ll do more damage while also being able to bypass maso.
  • Options
    Tried fighting the YJ a couple times just to get the hang of Maso and turns out I was doing better with my 3/30 Claire over my 4/40 Omega Red, her regens just too good.

I’m thinking of taking her to 5/50 , would this be a better choice than scarlet witch? I can take both to a sig of around 50-60.