**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA - if you are 'stuck' for any reason on any content in game.

I dont know who needs to hear this but: Arena is the only answer. You do not have to do arena. Arena is still the only answer.

Why arena?

Premium shards = iso, new champ every now and then
Battle chips = gold and units
Practice

Thx for coming to my TED talk

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Not only that, every now and again you get a champ from the 4* basic arena that can turn your account.

My account got a HUGE boost about 6 months ago when I grinded for Omega Red in the 4* basic arena. I also duped him in the arena and he was my Act 4, 5.1 and 5.2 MVPs.

I was lucky enough to later pull a 5* Omega Red and 5* Corvus which helped me to 100% Act 5, but it really all started with that basic 4* arena grind.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    I used to hate arena. I eventually took a leave of absence from the game as I was sick of the grind.

Since returning (about a year later) I'm doing a LOT more arena and really appreciating its value.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I switched to casual gaming, I avoid arena's like the plague.

Only arena I do is T4 Basic arena. That's it.

I do just fine
    - tons of gold
    - tons of ISO
    - tons of units
    - plenty of new champs (too many actually, )

so nah, gotta disagree ... as a casual player not interested in becoming cavalier in under 6 months, nah, arena is not needed and in fact not constructive to enjoying the game.

I don't consider myself "stuck" .. I just consider myself progressing at a "very relaxed pace" :)
    LOL

That said, I absolutely agree, that Arena IS required if you want to grow your roster quickly and clear content quickly, and such .. ;)

• Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    dot_ditto said:

I switched to casual gaming, I avoid arena's like the plague.

Only arena I do is T4 Basic arena. That's it.

I do just fine
    - tons of gold
    - tons of ISO
    - tons of units
    - plenty of new champs (too many actually, )

so nah, gotta disagree ... as a casual player not interested in becoming cavalier in under 6 months, nah, arena is not needed and in fact not constructive to enjoying the game.

I don't consider myself "stuck" .. I just consider myself progressing at a "very relaxed pace" :)
    LOL

That said, I absolutely agree, that Arena IS required if you want to grow your roster quickly and clear content quickly, and such .. ;)

Very good point. I only do all the milestones in 3 star featured and 4 star basic. I also just run my 5 stars through the 4 star featured when they are off cooldown. Steady and not game changing. My enjoyment of game as went up 1000% though
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I usually do the basic arena if there's a champ i want in there. If its a champ i dont need i sometimes will do arena if i can be bothered. I.e I'm giving the og spidey arena a miss as he wont be of any use for me. But I'll be grinding human torch arena as i dont have him
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    i never do arena and im all good