Spiderverse

CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Member Posts: 12
I don't have anything against the Spider or Symbiote champions at all. In fact the Spiderverse characters are some of my all time favorite comic heroes and villains. However, I think that they have become almost nauseating to players of MCOC. I understand having the big names like Spidey Classic, Venom, Symbiote Spidey, Carnage, Agent Venom & to a lesser extent even Miles & Gwen. Why did there need to be such miniscule characters like Venompool & Enhanced Spidey (I personally love using him, though)? Meanwhile other more substantially known & recognized Spiderverse characters like Spidey Noire, Spider Knight, Iron Spider, Scarlet Spider, and Spidey 2099 or even Spider-Ham were ignored.

There are so many classic Marvel characters that would be so great to see in the future instead of more Spiderverse champions. Can we get someone like Silver Surfer, the members of Alpha Flight, Fantastic 4, Adam Warlock, or more world class villains such as Classic Scorpion, Lizard, Onslaught, Skrull & Super Skrull, or Omega Red?

I know several of the options listed have licensing issues with other companies, but you get the point.