**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are u guys complaining about 6* champs?

First of all 5*s were released for about 2 years now. What will happen to those top players who will beat 5.3 and 5.4 and get their r5 5*? They'll simply quit...why? Cuz they already achieved their goal getting a maxed 5*s...so that's it? Simply there will be no point to continue playing! This is endless game...so u should expect 6*s and maybe 7*s, act 6 and 7, new LOL or something in the future, that way players wouldn't lose addiction to the game.

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    its called power creep. alot of people here arent even close to end game content

everyone trying to climb the leaderboards of AQ aswel
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    its called power creep. alot of people here arent even close to end game content

Yes, but those players who are already there, what else they would do? They did what they were trying to achieve, and those players who ain't there yet, they'll eventually, it supposed to be endless game guys
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It would be nice to have rank 5 5* before 6* were ever planned on being introduced. I only have 2 5* at rank 4 and have an awful 5* roster outside those 2 champs
  • Options
    I like when games. It's like a tv show that goes on and on and never has a great conclusion to the series because there's no end. I like having something that will end instead of being dragged out
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It would be nice to have rank 5 5* before 6* were ever planned on being introduced. I only have 2 5* at rank 4 and have an awful 5* roster outside those 2 champs

They said r5 5*s will be available be 6*s, plus alot of people were complaining about max sig 5*s
  • Options
    I like when games. It's like a tv show that goes on and on and never has a great conclusion to the series because there's no end. I like having something that will end instead of being dragged out

That's how they'll lose their game
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Yes, but those players who are already there, what else they would do? They did what they were trying to achieve, and those players who ain't there yet, they'll eventually, it supposed to be endless game guys

They will continue to be on top duh . unless someone else passes them up in progression. thats how it is.

All the best rewards will be given in AQ
    So that means WAY toughter enemies and challenging nodes etc.
    It will get to the point where you wil need a Rank 5 5* for example to fight very very high pi aq

those players will be using there mass rosters to grind 5* arena when it comes out.
    and the rewards will be t5b and t5c and t3 alphas

just you wait and see. 4* will be phased out,just like 3* arent even touched in top alliances.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Its the constantly moving carrot, at some point people give up trying to get it because every time they think they are making headway it gets further away. Same thing with nerfing champs. You think you've managed to put together a strong team. Used your resources in the best way possible and all of a sudden Dr. Strange is worthless and you just finished ranking him up. They keep doing it and achieving things becomes more discouraging than rewarding.
  • Options

They will continue to be on top duh . unless someone else passes them up in progression. thats how it is.

It will get to the point where you wil need a Rank 5 5* for example to fight very very high pi aq

those players will be using there mass rosters to grind 5* arena when it comes out.

just you wait and see. 4* will be phased out,just like 3* arent even touched in top alliances.

exactly, would it be fair to make those semi top players get to top players? Don't think so
  • Options
    I know they said rank 5s will be available before 6* but they announced both at the same time. We didn't even know when t5 basics were coming but now
  • Options
    Its the constantly moving carrot, at some point people give up trying to get it because every time they think they are making headway it gets further away. Same thing with nerfing champs. You think you've managed to put together a strong team. Used your resources in the best way possible and all of a sudden Dr. Strange is worthless and you just finished ranking him up. They keep doing it and achieving things becomes more discouraging than rewarding.

Yes, again, if u have achieved everything u want, there'll be no point to continue playing
  • Options
    I know they said rank 5s will be available before 6* but they announced both at the same time. We didn't even know when t5 basics were coming but now

True, they early announced em to make up for those who dupe useless champs like kk, antman, etc
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    There are still bugs and glitches on both Android and Apple devices. Also, Android game play needs optimization
  • Options

Yes, again, if u have achieved everything u want, there'll be no point to continue playing

but they make it so you can never achieve what you want

There is no possible way for me to ever play in the top tier now, because while I advance, they will advance at a greater rate. So now the game is redundant. You spend resources, grind content and feel like you are advancing. But what you are really doing is working to stay where you are. The futility of it sucks much of the enjoyment and now there is nothing that can be achieved. Just the illusion of advancement.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

exactly, would it be fair to make those semi top players get to top players? Don't think so

thats why its called power creep.
    right now anybody can get in a top alliance RIGHT now

Skill + Aq champs even 4* 5/50's will suffice.
    for example i have a 4* 5/50 voodoo, i love him in aq, Regen,Mystic Dispersion,Poison ETC.

but i WOULD love a 5* R4 Dr voodoo. to make aq easier and huge prestige boost

i seen so many people have him and for right now...a 5* voodoo makes map 6 easier than having a 4* voodoo.

just give it time. we will have plenty of time to get 5* just like how we grinded for 4* and if you been playing since the beginning like me u would know the struggle.
    my first 4* was act 3 100% kids nowadays just need to grind beginner arena and bamm couple 4* in less than 30 days..
  • Options

True, they early announced em to make up for those who dupe useless champs like kk, antman, etc

There is no possible way for me to ever play in the top tier now, because while I advance, they will advance at a greater rate. So now the game is redundant. You spend resources, grind content and feel like you are advancing. But what you are really doing is working to stay where you are. The futility of it sucks much of the enjoyment and now there is nothing that can be achieved. Just the illusion of advancement.

Ur current ally will be growing with u so u r advancing in aq, aw, etc...plus 4 and 5*s and their requirements will be more available so it'll be easier and rewards r gonna be better
  • Options
    And question, didn't y'all have maxed 2*s b4 3*s? Maxed 3*s b4 4*s? It's the same way, kabam just trying to make the game stay at it's lvl, regardless of the bugs, it should be like this
  • Options
    I had 4*s before maxed 3*s
  • Options
    Same with 2* versus 3*
  • Options
    I had 4*s before maxed 3*s

Meant maxing 4*s
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    First of all 5*s were released for about 2 years now. What will happen to those top players who will beat 5.3 and 5.4 and get their r5 5*? They'll simply quit...why? Cuz they already achieved their goal getting a maxed 5*s...so that's it? Simply there will be no point to continue playing! This is endless game...so u should expect 6*s and maybe 7*s, act 6 and 7, new LOL or something in the future, that way players wouldn't lose addiction to the game.

You think people are after just 1 rank 5 five star?

• Options
    Mhykke wrote: »

You think people are after just 1 rank 5 five star?

The point is that it's gonna be possible to get them
  • Options
    Many players just got their first r4 5* and retired
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    why invest in 6* champs when 7* champs are coming a year after?
  • Options

Ur current ally will be growing with u so u r advancing in aq, aw, etc...plus 4 and 5*s and their requirements will be more available so it'll be easier and rewards r gonna be better

But without an end game strength, the alliances ahead of us will grow away from us at the same rate. So we will be treading water. I have a limited amount of time to play. I can't get champs through arenas because of this. I advance at a slower but steady rate. But I figured eventually I could get in that top tier, it will just take me longer. Well now I know I never will because they will keep making that top tier further away any time I think I am making progress.

You asked why people are complaining, I'm telling you why. What are you arguing with me for, did you want an answer or were you looking for an argument. Maybe my opinions do not apply to your situation. Maybe you like endlessly chasing a carrot, I don't particularly care what your reasoning is for liking it. I never asked. You did, take the answer and move on.
  • Options
    why invest in 6* champs when 7* champs are coming a year after?

I doubt it, 6*s r being released after 2 years of 5*s were
  • Options

But without an end game strength, the alliances ahead of us will grow away from us at the same rate. So we will be treading water. I have a limited amount of time to play. I can't get champs through arenas because of this. I advance at a slower but steady rate. But I figured eventually I could get in that top tier, it will just take me longer. Well now I know I never will because they will keep making that top tier further away any time I think I am making progress.

You asked why people are complaining, I'm telling you why. What are you arguing with me for, did you want an answer or were you looking for an argument. Maybe my opinions do not apply to your situation. Maybe you like endlessly chasing a carrot, I don't particularly care what your reasoning is for liking it. I never asked. You did, take the answer and move on.

I'm discussing why u complaining, i don't see something wrong with that, it's in general discussion section...however, the more u play the more u get, don't expect those players who just do quests will be like those who grind arena and everything, hard work required here
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    My bigger issue is we will be fighting against them before we could obtain them. Maybe I just suck, but I don't feel like day 4 and 5 of aq needs to get harder at this point.
  • Options
    If u guys think it'd be easy to rank up 6*s, u r totally wrong, it'll take too much time to get those champs ranked up, like a year to get half way, expect t3a t5cc etc...it's gonna be
  • Options
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    My bigger issue is we will be fighting against them before we could obtain them. Maybe I just suck, but I don't feel like day 4 and 5 of aq needs to get harder at this point.

Nah, it'd be like rol and lol...we all thought it's impossible to beat em at first, but it's beatable now, this is how the game is
This discussion has been closed.