**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
I am preparing for uncollected, and I just duped my 4* Sabretooth. I can tank four him right now but I have both a 4* Gwenpool r4 and a r2 5* Guillotine. Do I use resources on Sabretooth, save Materials to rank up Guillotine or my other “good” 5 star wasp, or wait for my next 5*

What should I do? 24 votes

Gwenpool r5 (duped)
58%
Akshat0311Foxhero007BboychoboDOKTOROKTOPUSMrTicTac19992008CupidDarth_Caedus1NeotwismZipioEtjamaMidnite93jimraynorFreeToPlay_21Pyrda 14 votes
Sabretooth r4 (duped)
16%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903MiStaLovaGinjabredMonsta 4 votes
Current 5*
4%
Batgod1 1 vote
Wait for future 5*
16%
TaZ_4178AleorHAL9000Hedron 4 votes
Other ( comment below)
4%
Fabwizi 1 vote

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Roster pics

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I will also be using awakening gem on Omega
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Gwenpool r5 (duped)
    Nevermind what I voted, rank up that Captain Marvel (Movie). Just block and parry for the beginning of the first fight till you hit 25 binary charges, then you'll hit binary ignition. At this point, just play like you normally would, spam Sp2 and throw heavies on any stuns you get.

Omega, Iceman, Gwenpool, Sentinel, Sentinel, Ghulk and Sabretooth next I'd say in that order.
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    Wait for 5 stars
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    I dont think you the roster to go uncollected just yet...
    If you have a killmonger u can rank your sabertooth and use thier synergy togther so the collector cant shrug of your parries...
    Be advised i did this to become uncollected and it took somewhere around 20 revives lol