**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst 5* opening

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
This must be the worst 5* opening ever in this game. Hope the guy is not retiring.

P.S. it's not me (phew) but my ally mate

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My first 3 5 stars were worse
  • my first three were beast, hyperion and sentinel, in this order
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mine were Iron Fist Juggs and BPOG. My first good one way down the road was GR
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Yeah but are you sure it's from 1 guy?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Yeah but are you sure it's from 1 guy?

Yep. That's what I was about to write.
    Imo, if the guy can stack 3x 5*, he must have more. It's bad, but, it's not like if they were your first 3, on the same day.
    My last 3 5*...Red Cyke, Hulkbuster and second duping ot YJ.
    I'm ok with that, more arena points.
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    My first three were Red Cyclops, Beast, and OML (long before we knew about his buff)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Thats rough
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It’s terrible. I don’t know how I should feel if I open 3 6* and get the same champs.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

But in the current scenario, a guy opening 3 crystal and getting all garbage doesn't happen very often..

Lvernon15 said:

My first 3 5 stars were worse

Can say from experience that you can pull rubbish pretty consistently even with the current pool, I usually get 10 or so rubbish champs between decent/good champs.
  • CrotchHammerCrotchHammer Posts: 15
    edited October 2019
    Seriously? I came on here to see if I should quit the game because of all the **** 5 stars I have right now. The only good ones I have are from opening premium crystals. Look at this craptastic list

• OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    It happens to everyone
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Seriously? I came on here to see if I should quit the game because of all the **** 5 stars I have right now. The only good ones I have are from opening premium crystals. Look at this craptastic list

Cap Marvel is awesome dude. Even unduped. Psylocke is a good power controler, Elektras AAR and bleeds are not too bad.
    And colossus getting a buff. Korgs a very good defender for AW.

More than half of your 5* roster has it's uses and you are level 54. You got a lot of opening ahead of you.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Mines were Juggs, Iron Fist and Juggs. Then Storm, KK, Groot (not necessarily in that order but you get the idea).

Ah good times.
  • Tayyab82 said:

Not that bad a roster. CapMarv movie is among top cosmic. Colossus is getting buff. Korg a good AW defender and Psylocke is power control queen (Sorry Magik). Rest I can understand
    I agree with Korg and Captain Marv, but I only have those because I shelled out the 1,500 shards for premium crystals. My last 4 openings have been Colossus, Punisher, King Groot & Iron Fist. I was pumped when I heard about the Colossus buff, but it seems weak compared to Old Man Logan's and I have been waiting over a 3 months for that to be released.

These represent a year of getting 5 star shards and crystal. [Conspiracy theory] It seems like if you open a premium one you only get trash if you do not open one. There is definitely not a balance RNG pulling champions. Terribly ones are more frequent and great ones are hard to get.
  • Ctuchik said:

Cap Marvel is awesome dude. Even unduped. Psylocke is a good power controler, Elektras AAR and bleeds are not too bad.
    And colossus getting a buff. Korgs a very good defender for AW.

More than half of your 5* roster has it's uses and you are level 54. You got a lot of opening ahead of you.
    I do have some decent ones, but I have way more useful 4 stars (aside from Captain Marv) so I do not use any of these except for her. I have all the terrible 5 stars except for maybe 1... Here is a reply to a similar-ish comment above in case you do not see it:

"I agree with Korg and Captain Marv, but I only have those because I shelled out the 1,500 shards for premium crystals. My last 4 openings have been Colossus, Punisher, King Groot & Iron Fist. I was pumped when I heard about the Colossus buff, but it seems weak compared to Old Man Logan's and I have been waiting over a 3 months for that to be released.

These represent a year of getting 5 star shards and crystal. [Conspiracy theory] It seems like if you open a premium one you only get trash if you do not open one. There is definitely not a balance RNG pulling champions. Terribly ones are more frequent and great ones are hard to get."
  • CrotchHammerCrotchHammer Posts: 15
    edited October 2019

Tayyab82 said:

Not that bad a roster. CapMarv movie is among top cosmic. Colossus is getting buff. Korg a good AW defender and Psylocke is power control queen (Sorry Magik). Rest I can understand
    I agree with Korg and Captain Marv, but I only have those because I shelled out the 15,000 shards for premium crystals. My last 4 openings have been Colossus, Punisher, King Groot & Iron Fist. I was pumped when I heard about the Colossus buff, but it seems weak compared to Old Man Logan's and I have been waiting over a 3 months for that to be released.

These represent a year of getting 5 star shards and crystal. [Conspiracy theory] It seems like if you open a premium one you only get trash if you do not open one. I noticed from my 4 stars that there is definitely not a balanced RNG pulling champions. Terribly ones are more frequent and great ones are hard to get, or close to impossible to get.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

A suggestion all, open some PHCs before opening 5*. If you are not getting a 4* from PHC, chances of getting a better 5* gets higher.

Yes, but it helps even more if you open your arms wide and while the crystal is spinning you also spin as fast as you can while singing "La Cucaracha"

Guaranteed God Tier 5*
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

Lmao
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My first 3 were all ip, it can be worse