**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Plat2 and nothing less ASAP

8837 prestige

Line ID : jebemvammamu

Comments

• Options
    tcskyline_04tcskyline_04 Posts: 28
    Haha. Not even 9k prestige and u want plat 2
  • Options
    JebemJebem Posts: 111
    Ohhh yes Sir I belong there, is not about one or two R5s it's about skills n commitment
  • Options
    KGMJAKGMJA Posts: 29
    I can play, have a great team. KGMJT in game name
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You won’t get an alliance until season rewards are in
  • Options
    That's fine I just wanna be first in the line ;)
  • Options
    I left this alliance last night at the end of the season, not bc I care for season rewards, I could have stayed if I wanted the rewards
  • Options
    PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    Nothing is impossible and I hope you get what you want, but maybe just come across more friendly and less bossy and you'll find more luck

With less than 9k Prestige, I dont think it's gonna happen tho...you gonna hold the alliance back. Not because of skill, but P2 alliances are usually very AQ focussed, and your "low" prestige will will impact their AQ in Map7
  • Options
    Look I need just 23k T5b for one more R5

If I do Cap prestige will be over9300

• Options
    Ouch...you shouldn't have left your alliance before rewards then. Plat 3 rewards (I presume that's where you were) would've given you 18k T5B, and the 5 x War Crystals would've hopefully given you the rest that you needed for your second T5B

Regardless...best of luck man...
  • Options
    PufffPufff plus u talking about map7 not me I can tell u my friend:) that I can play map6 n T2-3 all day long, there must be one spot for me in P2for next season
  • Options
    All P2 alliance do M7...not M6

Even the top P3 alliances (like Omni...Seatin, Lagacy, etc) only does M7. M6 doesnt have enough rewards to keep guys ahead of the curve to stay in P2

Why dont you try getting into a P3 alliance (that does M6) and build together with them into P2 (depending on how long off season is, P2 season rewards might only be in 2 months, if not longer)
  • Options
    if they didn't show me a respect, how could I show them a loyalty, we said no kills last war n one officer in my bg died at least 3 times plus 15 items on left side on minnis, after I saw that bc we already lost Aw,probably I was angry I've done the same thing on right side n bc of that we had a short fight n I left
  • Options
    Honestly I really don't care for rewards I just looking for a new home US time zone
  • Options

I'll finish V3 or V2 this week so I can get T5b right away

No worries Puff ;)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    With your attitude, good luck.

9.35k prestige doesn’t cut it too.
  • Options
    If u don't have anything smart to tell or help me plss just stay a way