**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are u gonna be voting for

2»

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    #Ironman
    I'm going to vote for OG Iron Man and hope that they update Hulkbuster on the side as well.
    #BuffBothOfTheIronMen
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    #Hulkbuster

For the love of god take KTs advice.

Hulkbuster or Abom are likely defensive buffs and we'd only be hurting ourselves. How many have Abom anyway?

Black Panther will likely depend on his bleeds and the game has tons of bleed champs anyway, and they're limited in the current meta.

The remaining 3 remaining are likely to get attack buffs. Iron man probably being the safest bet there since IMIW is already a defender and Daredevil could have some interesting utility too.

Don't vote for Hulkbuster cause of the memes. He's not going to be an attacker, just be a pain on defense and that costs everyone potions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEwrT2jFvTQ

I don’t understand the argument. You say HB and Abom would most likely be defensive buffs. I’m assuming this is because they are both tagged as defensive. You say Iron Man would be the safest bet but he is also classified as defensive. Also IMIW gets a lot of mileage out of being a good defender. The biggest problem I see with buffing OG IM is making him useful and unique. Even though IMIW is arguably a better defender than attacker, he has very strong uses on offense. It would be difficult to create a rework for him and keep him unique (have abilities that differ than IMIW because we don’t want a clone).

As much as I would be interested in a BP or DD buff since skill needs better champs, HB seems more in need. He is also currently in the 6* basic pool which none of the others are.
  • XJonesXJones Posts: 40
    #Hulkbuster
    #hulkbuster. But only if it is Bruce Banner inside. #brucebanner #where’sthebruce? #askrickjones
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Umm, my vote is for none of them. I'm hoping that those aren't the only options.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    #Hulkbuster
    I'm voting for Hulkbuster mostly because I have him awakened already as a five star (though I have Daredevil awakened and at r3 whereas Hulkbuster is at r1), but also because he's a tech and XL champ, so he'll be good for clearing variants 2 & 3. Plus, tech needs better champs too
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    #Daredevil
    I'm voting DD mainly because a HB vote would be a waist. This community has already set it's mind on HB, so there is absolutely no point in voting for him. I would rather use my vote to try and get the runner up to be a champ I want, and I certainly don't want the runner up to be og ironman (for selfish reasons, I own both a tech and skill 2015 gem, wanna use both) No guarantee that a second champ will get buffed, but a chance at a second buff is better then just burning my vote on a champ that is going to win regardless.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    #Ironman
    Both the Stark suits need the buffs, HB is gonna win by a landslide so I’m hoping Iron Man gets the seconds
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    #Ironman
    OG Iron man looks so cool but sucks so bad. I would say HB but I really don’t like his animations. I played around with him with animations in mind and I don’t like his intercept at all. IM is very quick though.

Also!!!

If it is already apparent that HB is going to win come voting time, vote for your second choice (Hopefully IM or BP for me) so we will hopefully have a second buff as well. Use your vote wisely.
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    #Ironman
    RoninMan said:

For the love of god take KTs advice.

Hulkbuster or Abom are likely defensive buffs and we'd only be hurting ourselves. How many have Abom anyway?

Black Panther will likely depend on his bleeds and the game has tons of bleed champs anyway, and they're limited in the current meta.

The remaining 3 remaining are likely to get attack buffs. Iron man probably being the safest bet there since IMIW is already a defender and Daredevil could have some interesting utility too.

Don't vote for Hulkbuster cause of the memes. He's not going to be an attacker, just be a pain on defense and that costs everyone potions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEwrT2jFvTQ

I don’t understand the argument. You say HB and Abom would most likely be defensive buffs. I’m assuming this is because they are both tagged as defensive. You say Iron Man would be the safest bet but he is also classified as defensive. Also IMIW gets a lot of mileage out of being a good defender. The biggest problem I see with buffing OG IM is making him useful and unique. Even though IMIW is arguably a better defender than attacker, he has very strong uses on offense. It would be difficult to create a rework for him and keep him unique (have abilities that differ than IMIW because we don’t want a clone).

As much as I would be interested in a BP or DD buff since skill needs better champs, HB seems more in need. He is also currently in the 6* basic pool which none of the others are.
    You completely ignored the fact the Kabam can completely rework his animations to make him more of an MCU Iron Man. Wouldn't Hulkbuster just be a "clone" of Sentinel?
    #Hulkbuster

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    #Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster doesn't even live up to its name in this game ree
    #Hulkbuster
    How about Rick Jones as A-bomb

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    #Daredevil
    BabyMiike said:

#Hulkbuster

So you eant snother armor champion like colossus
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    #Buff everyone. Dont fight among yourself guys.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    #Daredevil
    Hulkbuster will be a pain in defense if they make him more tanky with Ironman iW type auto block ..i would rather take DD who has a lot of scope on attack..