**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Way to Currently get 4-star Shards?

I have a new account, but i am having trouble gaining 4-star shards. I am currently lvl 30 with only two 4-stars. What are some ways in which I can gain more shards. I have completed Act 3 and Heroic for the montly quests. Thanks

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Arena.

You need to build up shards through the waterfall effects from 2* to 3* to 4*.

Do as much Arena as you feel comfortable doing, milestones will be giving you PHC shards - keep opening those and, while mostly 2*, you do get some 3* and the odd 4*. But also those 2* and 3* champs will build up sig levels as they dupe and that will in turn produce 3* and 4* shards, respectively.

On top of that you'll get the Battlechips which will give you gold and units.

Other than that, just work your way through monthly content as high as you're able to. Even if it's only a single completion run - the overall completion rewards are pretty great. At your level you might even manage at least a single run through Heroic?
  • RipBBRipBB Posts: 5
    Thanks for the advice. Will try to get some more of that arena grind in. Also, yeh I'm focusing on doing 100% Heroic right now.
    Appreaciate it.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Join alliance war who play 3bg for aw at least and highly active